Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there a file size changer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im editing some dds files from a ech for a cape
But the size needs to be changed
Witch i mean like i need 104700 bytes and my dds is 350700 bytes and it needs to be thats smaller size

Last edited:
Solution
Witch i mean like i need 104700 bytes and my dds is 350700 bytes and it needs to be thats smaller size
You can use two ways.
1 Add your dds into 010.Change size of dds into ech for size of your texture.Select dds of ech.Copy new dds and paste into selected dds from ech.Save.
2 If you need size like dds into ech have.Save dds from ech.Load it into photoshop.Add new layer.Load your new dds as new layer of dds from ech.Merge layers and save.File will have the same size as have dds from ech.

i did it but didnt work i found the file tipe got it the same size atm lets cros testing atm
well it dousnt change cape and i renamed it

i re skinned...
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be a different size, you can change the size it reads in the file where you want to add the dds

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't need to be a different size, you can change the size it reads in the file where you want to add the dds
i did it but didnt work i found the file tipe got it the same size atm lets cros testing atm

i re skinned dragonium cape for sage
CabalMainkopie_4DxCNTY1lH - Is there a file size changer - RaGEZONE Forums

but its working but if i use my str cap it dousnt swap

i set it in item enc to the number i made it so should work dont know why its not working :s

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
You can use two ways.
1 Add your dds into 010.Change size of dds into ech for size of your texture.Select dds of ech.Copy new dds and paste into selected dds from ech.Save.
2 If you need size like dds into ech have.Save dds from ech.Load it into photoshop.Add new layer.Load your new dds as new layer of dds from ech.Merge layers and save.File will have the same size as have dds from ech.

i re skinned dragonium cape for sage
View attachment 244271

but its working but if i use my str cap it dousnt swap

i set it in item enc to the number i made it so should work dont know why its not working :s
Use 3d coat that easy redraw texture.Load model as .obj and draw new texture using brush like into photoshop you edit photo.You can use any picture as texture.Only need then convert .jpg(texture from 3d coat) for dds into photoshop.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Solution
Back