Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Isaac Hayes dead at 65

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Isaac Hayes, the pioneering singer, songwriter and musician whose relentless "Theme From Shaft" won Academy and Grammy awards, died Sunday, the Shelby County Sheriff's Office said. He was 65.

A family member found Hayes unresponsive near a treadmill and he was pronounced dead about an hour later at Baptist East Hospital in Memphis, according to the sheriff's office. The cause of death was not immediately known.

In the early 1970s, Hayes laid the groundwork for disco, for what became known as urban-contemporary music and for romantic crooners like Barry White. And he was rapping before there was rap.

WHY MUST ALL OF THEM GO SO SOON!! WHY!!!!!!

iRock - Isaac Hayes dead at 65 - RaGEZONE Forums

R.I.P. Isaac Hayes
August 20, 1942

First Bernie Mac, now him?
We is losing black entertainers everywhere, and also...

CHEF NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Who are they going to replace him with.

He hasn't played the voice of Chef since '06. They don't exactly need a new Chef anymore. Isaac left due to being a Scientologist and SP making fun of Scientologists. He was definitely an important figure in terms of music entertainment as well though. Sucks that even he got sucked into scientology.

First the death of the unknown Bernie Mac, now the death of this unknown person. Fair enough he voiced Chef in South Park but he quit the show because they mocked Scientology, which is the stupid religion he believed in. What a hypocrite eh, because he didn't mind Trey and Matt mocking hinduism, christianity, islam and all of those other pathetic and brainwashing religions, but as soon as they touch upon scientology (gah, it's a stupid religion that doesn't even make any sense - I've read hundreds of pages of documents of it and it's for braindead celebrities), he quits the show.

Anyway, I'm glad this scientologist is dead. Tom Cruise next please!

Don't infract me as I haven't been remotely racist! I hate this guy and I heard a song of his on Youtube a minute ago and it sucked ass! James Brown FTW. This guy is just some wannabe that never made it big, so he decided to take his own life. Maybe he died of pneumonia which was led on by the AIDS he had developed back in his homeland.

Ok, that bit was a bit racist haha! But only borderline.

This was the guy who quit South Park because they mocked Scientology, but stayed whenever they mocked every other religion and belief?

He's a hypocrite IMO.

RIP.

Back