• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Issue - KR 1.18 Files] Battlefield 5 Minutes Left - SPAAM (Need Urgent Help Please!)

Reaction score
Hey all. I have helped most of you out in some form or another.

Now, I need some help from you. Any of you. Anyone who has any feedback / ideas / solutions / comments about my problem.

My server is hosted on a dedicated server. I run all 4 instances, 3 gameserver channels, both pvp servers, and the tutorial server just fine.

The problem is this:
TimeBomb - [Issue - KR 1.18 Files] Battlefield 5 Minutes Left - SPAAM (Need Urgent Help Please!) - RaGEZONE Forums

After around 12-36 hours of the server being online, everyone on the server starts getting insane spam with the red system message [Information] Death Match]Will Start in 5 Minutes. ... and it never stops. It spams the message at around 10 times per second. It won't stop until I restart the server. Of course, this also kills the battlefield system entirely (they don't ever start) until I restart the server.

So, I ask... no, I plea to anyone who has any information on this problem, please help.
Have you seen this problem in retail?
Are you having this problem as well?
Do you know anything about what this problem is related to?
Do you know anything about what SCHEDULES the battlefields to go off every so often?

Please, help me out and tell me anything/everything you know in regards to this problem, as well as battlefield timing/scheduling in general.

Thanks all, I appreciate it.

EDIT 7:
Database was wiped [all of them] and put back to the complete start. It started spamming after 22-25 hours or so. This is the only noticeable error anywhere, it's in the GameServer (logs):
cGameProcess::pVPNotice Duplicate[101,1,1274963][102,14996][0]
The two numbers in bold keep changing. This error message is shown constantly while the gameserver is on... even when it is working [supposedly] fine.

EDIT 6:
I fixed the verify guild procedure so it returns 0 instead of -2. I noticed that the guild IDs went up to 14, but there were only 12 guilds. ID 3 and 4 were missing. Anyways, I changed several tables so that ID 13 was now ID 3 and ID 14 was now 4. I briefly tested DM and it seemed to work. I have restarted the server completely and will wait for 24 hours or so. If it doesn't happen again (*cross fingers*) then I will consider this problem fixed, and will update this thread.

EDIT 5:
The upgrade didn't help. After killing the console's for the 2 PvP server, I tried installing the services of the pvp servers and running them via the server tool. They started, but continued spamming right when they were started back up.
Do note I use the 64 bit version of MSSQL, as I am using Windows Server 2003 Standard 64 bit.
Do NOTE: The only error that is showing up in the LOGDB TB_SERVER_EVENT [main server log table] is this, and it shows up right around the time the pvp servers start doing this... every time:
Error - SQL_GAME_PROCESS_VERIFY_GUILD - Count(=12), Return Value(=-2).

EDIT 4:
I've upgraded from MSSQL 2005 Express to MSSQL 2005 Developer SP4. We'll see what happens...

EDIT 3:
If we turn off death match after this issue starts happening, then Flag Match starts spamming the same thing at the same speed.

EDIT 2:
Hey all. Even with the server's started in the correct order, with log demon on... it still spammed after about 20 hours or so. Please help ASAP!

EDIT: This happened with logdemon off.
I have recently, i.e. past hour or two, gotten log demon working and up. I looked in the DB and it appears the majority of what the logdemon/logdb handles is event-based, including 'pvpfield' events. So I suspect that this problem may [hopefully] be fixed now that I have logdemon up. If this problem doesn't occur within the next 48 hours, I'll update this post, claiming this problem as fixed. If it does, I'll update this post as well. Thanks again all!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi. Upgrading MSSQL 2005 Express to MSSQL 2005 Developer SP3 didn't help, and this issue still occurs after the server being online for ~20 hours.
Do note I use the 64 bit version of MSSQL, as I am using Windows Server 2003 Standard 64 bit.
Urgent help is needed ASAP!! Please, any knowledge/info/WHATEVER that hasn't been posted here. It's helpful. Thanks everyone!

And thank you reflax for the response.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi. Upgrading MSSQL 2005 Express to MSSQL 2005 Developer SP3 didn't help, and this issue still occurs after the server being online for ~20 hours.
Urgent help is needed ASAP!! Please, any knowledge/info/WHATEVER that hasn't been posted here. It's helpful. Thanks everyone!

And thank you reflax for the response.

The reason you get it is because one of the SP is being spammed to check event times, my guess so far is a missing db entry.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have so many online hours like your server did...
But, no error spams like that here...
Maybe i have to wait litte bit longer...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
duck, the problem is still happening. I have a server up with 15-20 people online average, and quickly growing. This poop needs to stop, and its excruciatingly frustrating.

Database was wiped [all of them] and put back to the complete start. It started spamming after 22-25 hours or so. This is the only noticeable error anywhere, it's in the GameServer (logs):
cGameProcess::pVPNotice Duplicate[101,1,1274963][102,14996][0]
The two numbers in bold keep changing. This error message is shown constantly while the gameserver is on... even when it is working [supposedly] fine.

The only thing I can think about at this point is that it's a 64bit OS and 64bit version of MSSQL... duck. Has anyone successfully run these files on a 64bit OS & MSSQL for over 20 hours constantly?

Do note that the error [PVPNotice Duplicate] appears CONSTANTLY throughout all 3 gameserver channels.

Also, from time to time, the time between the battlefields was abnormally long, like 1-2hours+ instead of 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you have 64x OS try to Setup ODBC In Windows/System32 and Windows/SysWOW64 And Try Change Password in LogDemon.exe if you dont done it..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, my server run on win2003 64bit. Running over 3days. But no problem found like your issue.

But i have same problem like u when running server 1.10.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can confirmed that after almost 2 days my server running without such error.

Upvote 0
Back