• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

it is possible my ran sever run w/o using hamacthi using smartbro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls... it is possible that can i run my ranserver using smartbro w/o hamatchi??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jayrules2009
Nope!
It is impossible to run your server using SmartBro connection w/out Hamatchi.
I already try that before and now im using PLDT connection with 2mbps but i got stil have problem to run my server w/out Hamatchi.

Searching....100%

LegacyRan Online

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use wpe pro, search for that thread. pldt dynamic ip works wpe pro, smartbro i cannot try yet

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@masie
I already use WPE PRO!
But it is so hustle everyday change IP.

LegacyRan Online

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wew you mean everytime i got restart my pc everyday you need you change your ip?? hustle^^ there's no other way to run my server without hamachi?? but thnx guys for info

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its possible in smartbto & dynamic ip PLDT to online your server without hamach if have enough knowledge i

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its possible in smartbto & dynamic ip PLDT to online your server without hamach if have enough knowledge i

so you mean sir there's an other way to run my server without hamachi can you gave me an info on how...
and sir can you send me a link where can i download the WPE and guide how to use.. and install thx guyz more power to ragezone..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can i have a question what is the maximum player join to my server while im using hamatchi ??

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why buy VPS if you can pay P3,275.91/monthly?
ONLY IN PHILIPPINES... IT`S ONLY IN BAYANTEL
YOU CAN HAVE STATIC IP LIKE MINE...

Upvote 0
Back