Item Blocked Problem Fix

Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
If Hou Have This Error:
"the Account Is Item Blocked"(ERROR2.jpg)
Or The Error Of The Image Attachment(ERROR1.jpg)!
I Have The Solution!
Download The Gameserver.rar(in Attachments) And Descompact In Folder Gameserver And Change Your Date Of Windows For The Correct Date!
Problem Fixed!
Thanks!
BRAZIL,THE BEST!
 

Attachments

  • GameServer.rar
    GameServer.rar
    369.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Error1 - Item Blocked Problem Fix - RaGEZONE Forums
    Error1.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 319
  • Error2 - Item Blocked Problem Fix - RaGEZONE Forums
    Error2.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
I solved this problem very simple.
I saw that when i started the last aplication to launch the server - file named MyGSFun.dll was dissappeared.
After that i just seted read only atribute to this file & it's alright :)
Hope this "solution" should help U.
My ver. was 99j with GSLauncher but i think it will work on all 99's ver. which has this problem (& file MyGSFun.dll).
 
Last edited:
I don't really understand what "more details" do U want from me.
I believe it was a simple explanation.
Ok, 2nd try :)
When i started my server, file named MyGSFun.dll just dissapeared.
My Solution - right click on this file -> Properties -> set the "read only" atribute.
it workes 4 me in my 99j MU server.
I wish U a good luck. ;)
p.s. I just posted a link to this thread there http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=83924
 
Last edited:
This error is easy,If u use CT99b+.

dont use gameserver from MG99b+.Clear
 
Back