• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Item Mall for 1.0.83 SQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the tittle states im searching for officials Current item mall as of version 1.0.83 or close to it for server side SQL.

Im sure someone has a complete item mall that official most likely used or one that is very close.

If thats the case would you do me a favor and upload it here please...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After all this time, official has been closed for over 2 years. I really doubt anyone who still actively visits this forum would have anything even close to the official Item Mall. You'd be best off just building your own mall based on what you think should be there. Waiting for someone who might have one like officials will probably be a long wait, so it'll be quicker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i thought about that as well and yes i am making a item mall currently, but 2 years is a long time to think about what was once in item mall not to mention all the many items and pages it once had.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I do curse them becouse of the so many hours spend and so many lives made happy , they didnt pack it and released it public ***

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I do curse them because of the so many hours spend and so many lives made happy , they didnt pack it and released it public ***

:( yeahh i know many sad faces for me and who ever wants them... I now have a better little bit more complete item mall database that was given to me and has missing items, but my current one has the items that are missing. Maybe i can find items from all my other databases and think hard about which items were in item mall LOL its bean so long im having brain farts when thinking about the item mall XD. and maybe ill release it here when i get it done ha ha.

Let me know if you need a refreshment on the workings of the files as im currently teaching some people about how to use and set up their servers, lol i know shame on me since i dont charge people which i should but im being nice about it . You probably don't need the help ha ha i still have your gm teleport tool as well which i still cant get it to work , tho i did add the new maps to it as well such as the level 140 maps and the images and map files i know its not codded into your program but its there.

sorry for the crappy messed up message lol i don't use correct wordings and too lazy to make it :X

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:( yeahh i know many sad faces for me and who ever wants them... I now have a better little bit more complete item mall database that was given to me and has missing items, but my current one has the items that are missing. Maybe i can find items from all my other databases and think hard about which items were in item mall LOL its bean so long im having brain farts when thinking about the item mall XD. and maybe ill release it here when i get it done ha ha.

Let me know if you need a refreshment on the workings of the files as im currently teaching some people about how to use and set up their servers, lol i know shame on me since i dont charge people which i should but im being nice about it . You probably don't need the help ha ha i still have your gm teleport tool as well which i still cant get it to work , tho i did add the new maps to it as well such as the level 140 maps and the images and map files i know its not codded into your program but its there.

sorry for the crappy messed up message lol i don't use correct wordings and too lazy to make it :X

No problem man , i wish i can make an "Everybody has ADMIN rights server" without the comands to brake the server"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem man , i wish i can make an "Everybody has ADMIN rights server" without the comands to brake the server"

Mmmm that's a good idea Soulsimbol im sure it can be done if you know the way the commands are executed to zone server, you could create such a program that has all wokf commands such as gm money ( Input amount ) in a button where you type the amount and enter and possibly a authentication system that's part of the program where you have the master that logs IP's and which commands were used on which ip.

Which would also allow you to limit or block certain commands from being used a lot like a server/client you give the users the client and you have the server. Though you would need Encryption such as 256 and find away that it would be hard to bypass your commands with console but to get around that you could recreate all your ID's for your items in away that no one else has.

Back