• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Item max pile 200 only. Then item will not match on 999 piles of item requirement

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi masters, thanks to this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/compound-window-release-sealed-card-1106643/, i implemented it and worked for me 100% but i still have a problem. If i put 200 max pile requirements on itemmix.ini, the combination will succeed but upon increasing it like 999, the error appeared, item not match :) Can someone help me where to edit it on the code? thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How many Fine Burr and Lux. Protection you have in total?
A pleasant evening master. 2 luxuries in 999 piles = 1998 then 3 fineburrs in 999 piles = 2997 in total of 4995 master. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back