• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ItemGroup Creator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening guys,

I was bored today and thought about coding an new ItemGroup Creator in C#.
I am done now with this program and so I decided to release it here.

If you need help or get some Questions about this Program feel free to ask me.

VirusTotal Analysis

Sincerly
BlueDragon

TheBlueDragon - ItemGroup Creator - RaGEZONE Forums

TheBlueDragon - ItemGroup Creator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You have 24 hours to provide a screenshot and virustotal.
bluedragon is trustful person , beside this is very stupid to add an image for program
yeeh you can add it for gtx ,gb file or so , no idea to add an image for program
that means if i released txt i gonna ss for it?
WHAT A NONSENCE

we need Mods from our section who have knowledge in kalonline
instead of giving the mod to random robot person who move on the rules without using their brains or even checking conditions

Good evening guys,

I was bored today and thought about coding an new ItemGroup Creator in C#.
I am done now with this program and so I decided to release it here.

If you need help or get some Questions about this Program feel free to ask me.

Sincerly
BlueDragon

thanks bro for releasing , i gonna test it :) seems cool

Last edited:
Reaction score
bluedragon is trustful person , beside this is very stupid to add an image for program
yeeh you can add it for gtx ,gb file or so , no idea to add an image for program
WHAT A NONSENCE

We need users with knowledge of the rules. It is within the rules to add a screenshot or a snippet, and virus total, we (mods) have to follow them regardless if the user is trustworth. TheBlueDragon , please post the image, or some proof of validation of the content of the download, and virustotal.

Thank you!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ty for release , i got attachment always :/ add on dropbox or mega :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for my stuppid question , but what do it do? Create Gear? Weapons?
Can you make a tetorial(if its not much to ask).
I am new to this and i try to learn. (already on this forum for 1 week ,and got a server running (witch is a big thing for me )

Again sorry if i look stuppid.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for my stuppid question , but what do it do? Create Gear? Weapons?
Can you make a tetorial(if its not much to ask).
I am new to this and i try to learn. (already on this forum for 1 week ,and got a server running (witch is a big thing for me )

Again sorry if i look stuppid.

Its kinda creator item, what means it edits the drop rate items from monster,boxes,bosses and so on, anything drops has rates, u can control the rates via item group, this creator let u add the index of item u want to be dropped , with its rates, then u add the initgroup index on the monster menu which called "initmonster" hope that helps you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its kinda creator item, what means it edits the drop rate items from monster,boxes,bosses and so on, anything drops has rates, u can control the rates via item group, this creator let u add the index of item u want to be dropped , with its rates, then u add the initgroup index on the monster menu which called "initmonster" hope that helps you.

Thank kindly sir , i got a pritty good idee what you try to explain to me , much preciated :p
Ill think i can figure it out.(i hope) .

Once again big thanks David Emad for your awnser.

And a Big thumb to TheBlueDragon.

Cheers..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WHAT A NONSENCE

instead of giving the mod to random robot person who move on the rules without using their brains or even checking conditions

thats bro for releasing , i gonna test it :) seems cool

Please be reminded of the section rules:

KalOnline - Releases Subsection
When creating a thread, remember the following:

•Must have VirusTotal to each download link
•Must have at least a Print Screen or Snippet
•Must have a valid download link (Cannot be used URL shortner, survey websites, or any other).

You can find the full list here
GODWAFFLE is not TheBlueDragon. Bluedragon needs to edit his post with screenshots to compile with the rules. Rules which have been put into place to protect you as a user.

As of this post, there are 11 hours to go.

Reaction score
MentaL and his goons would attack it just like they did prime forums so no one else can try and take ragezones place as king shenanigans of the forum world.

yeah yeah go ahead and ban me or infract me thats all you guys are good at anyway.

a screenshot is a screenshot no matter who posts it pal !!! you guys are now just splitting hairs just to be assholes like your looking for a reason to remove our section to begin with.

go ahead and remove it so we can finally make our own and have the PLEASURE of finally leaving this pile of forum nonsense ragezone !!

NOT ONE SINGLE TIME HAS ONE SINGLE MOD EVER MADE ME POST A SCREENSHOT WHEN I HAVE RELEASED ANYTHING AND ONLY QUEERS USE VIRUS TOTAL SO I WILL NOT BE FORCED TO USE SOFTWARE ON MY MACHINE BECAUSE SOME SMART butt FORUM THINKS THEY KNOW WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT A GOOD PROGRAM FOR MEEEEE TO USE ON MY MACHINES !!!

NOT ONE SINGLE PROBLEM IN RELEASING THINGS UNTIL YOUR 2 NEW MODS WERE HIRED TO TAKE OVER A SECTION THEY DONT EVEN KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT !!! SO WHAT ARE YOU 2 NEW MODS AND THE NOT SO SUPER MOD THINKING ??? DO YOU THINK ALL THE SUDDEN YOU ARE BETTER THEN THE MANY MANY MANY MODS WHO WERE IN THIS POSITION BEFORE YOU ??? ARE YOU SAYING THEY WERE ALL WRONG AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THE JOB BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU ??? ARE YOU SAYING YOU 2 ARE THE REASON RAGEZONE EXISTS NOW AND THAT WITHOUT YOUR AWESOME MOD SKILLS WE WOULD BE OFFLINE ???

pfff get a grip idiots this section and this forum has gotten even more retarded because you guys were born into this world and the fact that your a moderator on a failing forum doesnt do you any favors in life brah !!! you are still losers !!

Droppy you are NOT cool you look like a peacock took a poop on your face in your pics so please remove the Im Cool tag from your name and replace it with Im Gay and I Love Cocks !!!

fakezone is a better name !!

Nice rant but why not take a chill pill. :w00t:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@TheBlueDragon this program working only windows 7? i got windows xp and geting this error any help

Reaction score
@TheBlueDragon this program working only windows 7? i got windows xp and geting this error any help

If it was compiled with .NET 4, 4.5 etc you won't be able to run since, as far as I know, .NET to Win XP only goes up to 3.5. You can ask the OP ( TheBlueDragon ) to recompile in 3.5... Considering that he is also compiling with .NET :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I am working with Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate, so I compile everything with the latest .NET Edition.
I tried to build something with .NET Native so that I get an native application wich is able to compile .NET on its own.
At the moment you need an WinRT Environment to compile it just-in-time. So you need also the latest .NET Runtime Environment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested it out and works fine for me :) very useful and thank you for the nice release.

Back