• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Items are not showing up on the Shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys ive got some new items from ijji so i added them on my zitem strings used the man women and model mrs added them zitem and strings on my matchserver so i added one items to test it on the shop xml but anyhow it doesnt show up (sword , shotgun etc..)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you also add it to weapon.xml or something?
It's in the model.mrs.

And btw.
strings.xml = Client/Server(system.mrs)
zitem.xml = Client/Server(system.mrs)
shop.xml = Server(system.mrs)
weapon.xml = Client(Model.mrs)

strings.xml and zitem.xml needs to be the same in the Client AND Server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess i did it lemme recheck!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

humm everything is writen on weapon strings etc and on shop xml :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my item is over 50000 or something i heard before 1 year ago that i need fix something to show items over the id 50000 up in the shop since my id 197 been showed up in the shop

Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's some more that I reseached, sorry, my mistake, I wasn't looking right.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/disable-item-limit-50000-a-766064/ (what Get123 said, should work)

http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/help-enable-premium-selling-disable-255421/ (some others posted)

I'm surprised how the items even showed up in 'Buy' section of the shop since they're cash items. Weird :O.

Don't remove the iscashitem attribute, change it to 'false'. Then, rename all item id's using Aristrum's zitem tools and generate a shop.xml from the same. If you're using the 2007 files, search for all constraints in Olly and type 500000 and change it to whatever you want.

If you're using 2008 files, I believe gregon posted the edits.

Upvote 0
Back