Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

It's a scorcher!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
While some parts of the planet may be snowing, it is currently 39 degrees celcius here... went and put some iceblocks in the dogs water bowl it was so hot!

Reaction score
lol ace when i was in thailand it was around 39 at night, i was a mere puddle on the floor lol
LOL i remeber u in thailand, i also remeber the drunken phone call from thailand with you singing about how much u loved me, i have the voicemail saved as proof....might post it actually, honestly ppl its so fuckin funny

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-14 degrees celcius in Estonia and the earth is covered with snow yey :D

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Not to be changing the subject but thailand does rock, cheap butt buckets of vodka brandy and redbull for like 150 baht, and all kindsa cool things, where bouts in thailand u go? Any of the Islands Koh Tao and Koh Samui and all that? Quality place to go.

Back on subject, im freezing my bawlls probs about 2 or 3 here I expect. and we sposed to be a hot part of england :p

Reaction score
Not to be changing the subject but thailand does rock, cheap butt buckets of vodka brandy and redbull for like 150 baht, and all kindsa cool things, where bouts in thailand u go? Any of the Islands Koh Tao and Koh Samui and all that? Quality place to go.

Back on subject, im freezing my bawlls probs about 2 or 3 here I expect. and we sposed to be a hot part of england :p

we went over as a training holiday so most our time was spent in bangkok training at chuwattana and then training at sityodtong outside pattaya

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
30F here, so cold, everything iced up

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg i r so freezing :X
-5 celcious here lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2-3 degrees here id stay, me wanna be in auss

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
10C here :)
waiting the weather to get worst :devil:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah newyork is safe compared to aus, that place is a death trap. Not only do you have a load of convicts/hobos you have uber snakes 0o

Might have been a few hundred years ago, and snakes - you are thinking of the US nub! Loads more murders in the US, silly. US has the HIGHEST deathratein thw world.

Back