[It's solved]flyff sakura string error

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 26, 2020
Messages
107
Reaction score
28
2025/ 5/ 7 18:27:18 string error: IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000

2025/ 5/ 7 18:27:18 LoadString: teleport16.txt.txt

2025/ 5/ 7 18:27:18 LoadString: teleport16.txt.txt

2025/ 5/ 7 18:27:18 string error: IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000


Has anyone used this file and solved this problem?
 
Base on the limited information you provided, I assumed that you're missing the teleport16.txt file, which is a required text file, and that the IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000 definition is also missing from one of your resource files.
 
Upvote 0
I tried to create teleport16.txt again and put the code IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000 and put it in resource.txt with Merge and put the file in properly but it gives me the same error. Or do I have to edit the file in the source? I don't have much knowledge about this because finding the code file is too much for my eyes. What should I do? Can someone tell me how to fix this?
 
Upvote 0
1 - [It's solved]flyff sakura  string error - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - [It's solved]flyff sakura  string error - RaGEZONE Forums

3 - [It's solved]flyff sakura  string error - RaGEZONE Forums


teleport16.txt I looked at the source from https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-reworked-teleporter-drops.1210194/
But there is no teleport16.txt file, only teleport16.txt.txt and teleport16.inc. I think this is not what I am trying to do. Maybe I need to edit the source. I don't know where this string error is in the sakura source file. I have tried adding the line to the file. teleport16.inc another line WI_WORLD_MADRIGAL 5731.7 87.7 8161.8 IDS_TP_055 IDS_TP_056 "tp_kalgas.png" MI_KALGASBOSS 135 0 2 21600

then change IDS_TP_055 IDS_TP_056 to IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000
IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000001

and add teleport16.txt.txt
to IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000 and IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000001 with the text at the end expected to be a description
which the result is the same error as my post above. Note, this text is strange when I see the text that the game shows, it is The Savannah text which is impossible to fix. teleport16.inc and teleport16.txt.txt and what it says The Savannah what is it exactly

I'm sorry, I like the style of the game flyff sakura and I use google translate. I'm sorry, my English is bad. I'm sorry in advance.
 
Upvote 0
I dont use this files but check in teleport16.inc

WI_WORLD_HEAVEN05 218 102 101 "[Mysterious Island] The Savannah" "Rebirth Requirement: 80 - 100" "" 0 135 0 2 21600

and in World folder World\WdHeaven06\WdHeaven06.txt
in there you find your string
called "IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000"

This is why people recommend using a clean base so u don't get this headache and dont know where to find stuff also quite hard when its un-organized.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont use this files but check in teleport16.inc

WI_WORLD_HEAVEN05 218 102 101 "[Mysterious Island] The Savannah" "Rebirth Requirement: 80 - 100" "" 0 135 0 2 21600

and in World folder World\WdHeaven06\WdHeaven06.txt
in there you find your string
called "IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000"

I saw it but how can I fix the string error: IDS_WDHEAVEN_WLD_000000 I really don't know.

I think it has something to do with this.
 
Upvote 0
Error is gone, only LoadString: teleport16.txt.txt remainsI will try to find the next way, thanks.
 
Upvote 0
guys i need help. ive been trying to run this sakura files on my end but i cant get pass the login section. i set up the files on my vps server, restored the databases, made an OBDC connection, added my IP on the serverconfig.ini. updated the IP on Sakura.h then recompiled. after i copied the Nuez.exe onto my client folder in my Local PC. then run all servers on the VPS, then started Nuez.exe on my local PC. when im in the login section and input my user and paass. it says connection to the game failed. did i forget something? please help.. 5 days of sleepless nights trying to figure this out
 
Upvote 0
Why bump a thread half a year old?

There is no IP setting in ServerConfig, So that did nothing to help you. Check your port settings, They are not the default ports.

But again, i would not recommend these in an online environment, It was simply my project folder where i tested things for my live servers.
 
Upvote 0
Why bump a thread half a year old?

There is no IP setting in ServerConfig, So that did nothing to help you. Check your port settings, They are not the default ports.

But again, i would not recommend these in an online environment, It was simply my project folder where i tested things for my live servers.
i understand. im sorry i just found about it recently. do you have any servers that available to share that are simple to set up sir?
 
Upvote 0
Back