Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Ive got a trbl with Gameguard C6 L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is an ErrorCode=1014
I ve done all the things needed to kill GG as it would be C5 - but it aint working.. Help plz:rudolph:

PPL please if there is any way to get this damn GG work properly (i mean NOT work hm...) for local Hero server...
Ive tried really a lot...

Upvote 0
Go C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ETC\ find thare file host.*. Open with notepad and darings all lines up to 127.0.0.1 localhost.

And scan your system on viruses.And u conncetion to the Internet

Rus: Идешь в папку C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ETC\ ишешь файл host.* и трешь там все линии до 127.0.0.1 localhost - на 5 компах помогло.
И проверь соединение с инетом или на вирусы систему

Upvote 0
Tell me please what should that give?
Should my connection be online?
PS - I need a working GG for LAN server Hero(192 rev) - nothing more.I"ve done a really big piece of job with it. No sence...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back