Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I've just realised something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
02:37 here ^_^

I'll be up for several hours more though.. Waiting to either get an answer from Webzen about my Mu online account or me remembering my damn pass >_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm.. I USED to play Mu.. that was my reason for coming to this forum.. Havn't played for half a year or so though.. I had a lvl 120 and a lvl 150 char on the real servers.. I know my account is still there but I dont remember my pass and the pass Ive gotten an email about it being changed to doesnt work either.. Neither was there any such thing as password question when I signed up so I cant get my pass back with their Ducking useless pass retrieval system..

EDIT: oh.. and I dont use MSN.. never have, never will.. ICQ is ten times better..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
We aren't geeks like you Cap, we have lives, we go OUTSIDE (yes that's the place where the sun shines) and enjoy ourself :p

Yeah look at the amount of posts I've made in the past 2 months here... sorry but I've been busy. lol

Reaction score
aha pimp games keep me up all night until 6in the morning and then make me grouchy the next day nothing beats it ,4:25 here.

Back