Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

I've just realised something

02:37 here ^_^

I'll be up for several hours more though.. Waiting to either get an answer from Webzen about my Mu online account or me remembering my damn pass >_<

Umm.. I USED to play Mu.. that was my reason for coming to this forum.. Havn't played for half a year or so though.. I had a lvl 120 and a lvl 150 char on the real servers.. I know my account is still there but I dont remember my pass and the pass Ive gotten an email about it being changed to doesnt work either.. Neither was there any such thing as password question when I signed up so I cant get my pass back with their fucking useless pass retrieval system..

EDIT: oh.. and I dont use MSN.. never have, never will.. ICQ is ten times better..

Last edited:
Back