Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jailbreak Iphone 5

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I just bought myself Iphone 5. I searched the internet on how to jailbreak it, but I only find programs that I need to buy...Can anyone help me out ?

Reaction score
If you just bought it chances are it's already the latest firmware in which cannot be jail broken at this time but later on they will most likely release a jail break for it.

Any program in which you need to pay to jailbreak is a rip, because it's free.

~I don't think this is the right section for this thread but who knows

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well first I used the search function on the forum and most iphone related threads were in this section..

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There aren't any free-to-use Jailbreaks at the moment as far as I'm concerned.
Also, this is a Tech Zone question.

The real deal.
Reaction score
Not that there is no free to use jailbreak, there is no jailbreak for the iphone 5 as of yet. One site you should keep an eye on is green poisi0n, (google it), there jailbreaks are always 100% free and are 100% legit and i've been using their tools for years.

Sent from my iPhone.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not that there is no free to use jailbreak, there is no jailbreak for the iphone 5 as of yet. One site you should keep an eye on is green poisi0n, (google it), there jailbreaks are always 100% free and are 100% legit and i've been using their tools for years.

Sent from my iPhone.

The real deal.
Reaction score
Latet jailbreak is 5.0.1 on green pois0n, and the latest version of apple software is 6.0.1 so it looks like you're going to have to wait.

Sent from my iPhone.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<-- check here for updates.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been storming google almost non-stop, and I came across Greenpois0n too. :p

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I heard there was one named Redsn0w also and Absinthe.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I heard there was one named Redsn0w also and Absinthe.

you mean these guys --> (they made both with other help) they also make ultrasn0w (unlocking SIM software)

The real deal.
Reaction score
I peronally would only use greenpois0n as others are rumored to have viruses / not work properly.

Sent from my iPhone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As many people have already told you, there is no available jailbreak for any ios 6 or above, latest is 5.1 and you cant downgrade to it, which really suck...im checking for updates daily for about 2months now and still no massive progress on the field.
All there is are some fonies trying to make some money for nothing and fake sites selling fake butt jailbreaks.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As many people have already told you, there is no available jailbreak for any ios 6 or above, latest is 5.1 and you cant downgrade to it, which really suck...im checking for updates daily for about 2months now and still no massive progress on the field.
All there is are some fonies trying to make some money for nothing and fake sites selling fake butt jailbreaks.

nope there a tethered jail break for IOS 6 on IPhone 3(all), 4, 4s. and beta for iphone 5 (extremely not recomeded have a high chance to brick your phone)

buit not for 6.0.0+

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope there a tethered jail break for IOS 6 on IPhone 3(all), 4, 4s. and beta for iphone 5 (extremely not recomeded have a high chance to brick your phone)

buit not for 6.0.0+

Uh...doesn't Iphone 5 come with iOS 6 installed on it when purchased?

Back