• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Java Tutorial / Break Down of the Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Break Down Of The Source

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO HIDE THE TEXT SO PEOPLE CAN CLICK FOR WHAT THEY WANT TO READ

[.spoiler] blah balah [./spoiler]
blah balah

just remove the .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just updated my tutorial to explain the basics basics of a class, a method and explanation of how the executePlayerCommand method works (doing this atm will update this into the actual post).

Will soon explain the 8 primitive types and strings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the support, it really takes long to just type this all out, I've been working on the updates to the guide for today at least 1 hour and a half LOL :)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This seem nice :], I'll add this to my library tomorrow, great job!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the support, it really takes long to just type this all out, I've been working on the updates to the guide for today at least 1 hour and a half LOL :)
Seriously, people don't realize how long it takes to write poop like this :p Took me half a day to write my NPC guide XD

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously, people don't realize how long it takes to write poop like this :p Took me half a day to write my NPC guide XD

I was with you all the way :love:.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Edit: More on topic, good initiative. I like how you just explained the very basics (primitive data types and such) for the beginners. But the problem I had was that you kind of jumped ahead to fast with it. You started with like page 1 beginner stuff, then jumped ahead to page 100 without explaining things like the operators you were using. Otherwise nice job :O. Please expand more though :/

Back