Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JizzyCat - Moderation Application - Ran Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personal Info:
Name: Ciaran O'Reilly
Language: Irish,French,English
Hobby: Food ;)
Favorite Section:
RanOnline :)

About me:
Hello, I'm Ciaran 15 from County Kildare in Ireland, I'm working for a big american company (AOL) currently, I am getting paid over 500E per week. I enjoy computing and i'm getting a samsung tab 2 tonight ;D

JizzyCat as a Moderator?: I'm applying for moderation at RanOnline, As its my favorite section.

What is a Moderator for me?:
Being a moderator to me, Is keeping the community safe, Helping people out, And being nice.

What JizzyCat Contribute to RanOnline Section!: I'm not famous on the RanOnline section, I just view the threads and comment to myself about them.

Hopefully I will get accepted for this role here at Ragezone as Moderator of RanOnline.

Sincerely
Ciaran/Moderation Applicant.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would really hope to have a partner with Experience. And you're not that active. :sleep:

Good luck though.

I understand what you are saying mate, but my laptop was broken, Buying a new tablet today, So going to be very active! Thanks for your reply also mate. :love:

Reaction score
What JizzyCat Contribute to RanOnline Section!: I'm not famous on the RanOnline section, I just view the threads and comment to myself about them.

I wouldn't call that contributing to the section. If you never post, how can you contribute? People can't read your mind.

Being a moderator isn't just a fancy new namecolor and powers, you have to actually help keep the section clean.

Looking at your posts, I can see that you have never even posted once in the Ran Online section, so no one even knows who you are. Vision's doing a good job from what I can tell anyway.

So in my opinion, I do not think you'd be fit to be a moderator.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You haven't been registered for too long and have very little posts. And as Shawie mentioned none of them are in the Ran section itself. To be honest I try again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back