Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jokiez [Adult Content]

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
1. A man and a female have a car crash their cars are wrecked and all cranked up and stuff and the man says "hey, its a miracle! we survived without a scratch shall we celebrate!?" female replies "ye sure. we can drink my wine! here u go first!" the man drinks half of it and gives it to the female she takes the wine puts the lid on puts it on her bag and the man is like "wtf? arent u gonna drink? she replies "im waiting for the police :D"

2. a soldier is going home after the war ended and he gets on the bus, the bus is liek ttoaly full he can barely breath he's knackered, he asks a young 18 year old female to give him her seat, she replies "erm no i cant" he says "wtf?!?! u crazy? i spilt blood for this country and ur not giving me A FUKIN SEAT?" the girl replies "erm... i spill blood every fukin month and no 1 says anything"

3. a man is jelous of his wife so he buys 3 lil bugs and they are trained to tell the man what his wife is doing, he sticks all 3 of em on her bodie, mouth, tits and the thingy(i do have some respect for the girls in forum :D) 2 weeks go by he gets the 3 lil bugs and asks 1 by 1 what happened first he ask the 1 in the mouth "what happened?" bug replies "dunno, it was raining, and it was floody" asks the one in the tits "what happened?" bug replies "mountains were having a fight" asks the one in the thingy "what happened" "FFS SOME BOLD GUY CAME IN AND WENT OUT CAME IN AND WENT OUT KEPT DOING THIS HE GOT ON MY NERVES SO I SWEARED AT HIM HE STARTED CHASING ME HE COULDNT CATCH ME SO HE SPAT AT ME"

H

Hum21

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha #3 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back