Jolt v2 - FINAL

Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
2,469
Reaction score
681
Hello, Me and MangiS have decided it is now time that we release Jolt v2 to the public. Please use this with respect to the developers of Jolt.


NO LONGER NEEDS MYSQL INSTALLATION! (Comes with MySQL and HTTP server built in!)



INFORMATION ON JOLT HERE:


Instructions on how to download are in the download.


Download:


666 Cache Download:





Enjoy everyone!
From TheAJ and MangiS


How to develop using Jolt:
Download Visual Studio 2010 and start Jolt.sln in /Source/ folder
Look in /Build/GameServer/data/scripts/ for all game scipts!
 
I don't know about Runescape before, but I think Runescape is a fun game. I getting confused with the download.

What is this link for?

Not working!
 
Last edited:
somehow i can't get past the lobby then i get the entire time connection time out it does take a while also any solutions?
 
i suggest using a java based source as your first server, look at tutorials, use google to get the help that you need, there are tons of forums that gives you all the help that you need regarding runescape private servers, not gonna tell any of them since that's advertising, but please understand that people aint releasing stuff just to get questioned a bunch of stupid questions. if you don't know anything about mysql or c# i suggest reading tutorials.

all i'm saying is that, you can't climb a mountain without experience.
 
Anyone can make a server making tutorial? I always got errors!!

There's instructions inside the "jolt v2 final" folder in a file named "README.txt". ^^ If you're getting an error when trying to start xampp-control.exe directly from the Jolt v2 folder, firstly run the batch file "setup_xampp.bat". THEN start it up. :):

I do have one problem myself, however. I can log in, but when I go to enter the world or "Play", it just doesn't want to connect. :(:
 
im getting closer to getting the server set up but there is still one major problem when it loads it still pops up with the user AJ searching for the files on user "AJ' and his desktop how do i change that so that it will look for my user not AJ
 
It hangs upon logging in, tried several times but i get Logging in please wait for a while and after that i get a time out. MySQL and Master+Game is running.
 
Back