Jquery plugin: Noty [problem]

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
167
Reaction score
15
Hi there,

I want to install the plugin Noty (noty - A jQuery Notification Plugin)

But how can I make it so there will appear a noty when i click on a button? Or when, for example, you're logged in?

I have added this to my head:

PHP:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="plugins/notifications/jquery.noty.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="plugins/notifications/layouts/top.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="plugins/notifications/layouts/topLeft.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="plugins/notifications/layouts/topRight.js"></script>
<!-- You can add more layouts if you want -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="plugins/notifications/themes/default.js"></script>

But what else do I have to do/configurate?

Thanks in advance.

-Galago
 
From their website.

Creating a notyHi! Layouts Installation Creating a noty Options Custom Container Theme Buttons Callbacks API History

We wrote a helper for creating noty easily. So you can use noty(properties); Just like this;
Returns a noty javascript object. (not jquery dom object, but you can access dom with this object)



var noty = noty({text: 'noty - a jquery notification library!'});

Actually, their entire website explains how to do it..
 
Back