• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Juiced 2 Hamachi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all i want to apologize if this is not the right place for my topic. I just figured out that this is a software related problem.:p:

Anyways here's my question...

I had downloaded a game, titled "Juiced 2" on pc.
My friend wants us to play on hamachi. I thought it's a piece of cake.
You know...Just log in Hamachi and then choose lan/multiplayer in game then you see the hosted room of your friend and you play happily ever after..haha :eek:tt:

On juiced 2 it's very different...
Who ever played this game with his/her friend using hamachi...
Please care to teach and help me how.:*:

Thanks so much in advance.:*:

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just join the same Hamachi network? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Rickpwns and xbLazE

Yes...as I've said "i thought it was just like a piece of cake".:rolleyes:
Thanks for replying on this post though :):

Once you're inside the game... You need to create an account like Windows Live Account something like from the XBOX 360 like my brother told me. So i created one... But you need to have an original game but my lil bro dl'd this one only in torrent.

Even if I'm in HAMACHI... I can't create or host a server because you need to log your account in Windows Live. But this WL will just look if you have an original and legit copy of the game. I dont want to play with random people i just want to compete and have fun with my sister.

Grr how come games are getting to complicated this days...(thinking out loud):*:

Reaction score
Goto: Start > Settings > Control Panel > Network Connections > Click "advanced" on the top of the window > Advanced settings.

In the "connections," box click on "Hamachi," then click on the green arrow so it's above your Local network connection.

Oh, and you'll probably need an online crack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goto: Start > Settings > Control Panel > Network Connections > Click "advanced" on the top of the window > Advanced settings.

In the "connections," box click on "Hamachi," then click on the green arrow so it's above your Local network connection.

Oh, and you'll probably need an online crack.

Thanks you mreow. I checked my Net Connection and Hamachi is on the top already. But still no presence of my sister's server! :*:

We joined our brains together to figure out what to do with this but sasdly we failed.

Or let's just say...Though this game is great...we need to move on. :*:

I hope we can fix it. Then we play afterwards :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all i want to apologize if this is not the right place for my topic. I just figured out that this is a software related problem.:p:

Anyways here's my question...

I had downloaded a game, titled "Juiced 2" on pc.
My friend wants us to play on hamachi. I thought it's a piece of cake.
You know...Just log in Hamachi and then choose lan/multiplayer in game then you see the hosted room of your friend and you play happily ever after..haha :eek:tt:

On juiced 2 it's very different...
Who ever played this game with his/her friend using hamachi...
Please care to teach and help me how.:*:

Thanks so much in advance.:*:

How about you buy the game?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
create a new network with a password and tell your friend it

Back