Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

just 2 let u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have decided after much thought and consideration that i am now a lesbain. As i've had very bad experience with bf's and lots of emotional upset and decided that all men are just complete bastards and come 2 the conclusion that i wil b only going out with women from now on. i am now a completely man-h8ing bitch and i dont think there is a man out there who can turn me str8

if any of u have any comments on the situation and wish 2 make a complaint, plz say and i will get back 2 u.

and plz remember, i wud probs h8 u 4 saying it as u are a man.

thanks 4 ur time

have a nice day :D

urs
kitten:)

evilkitten said:
decided that all men are just complete bastards
Does that include me too? :(

Ah well at least you and Cap have something in common now... your both gay. :D

Anyway good luck finding yourself a nice girl, oh and if you find one that isn't a lesbian then make sure to tell me her phone number. :tp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back