Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just 2 questions !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Is the CashShop GM tool virused? @_@ ... i am just curious ... because every time i start it i need to stop my antivirus because it blocks it >.<

2) How is it working? It works after a query right? I noticed that the tool just add the items in MyCashItem from CabalCash DB ...

And if it works after a query ... what is this query?

Something like this?

Update MyCashItem
set TransNO = 1
set UserNum = 3
set ServerIdx = 24
set ItemKindIdx = 623
set ItemOpt = 0
set DurationIdx = 16
set InUse = 0

And why if i put item duration ID to 0 the items come as it is permanent withour duration ... but i can't take it from the cash item inventory ... it say : "The item implement failed !"

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. the tool is virused?? My antivirus doesn`t see anything...
2. please check if ur serveridx is 24...

Yes it is ... but if i put the item with duration for example 15 (30 days) i can take it and if i put it 0 (no duration) it tell me that error >.<

And can any1 tell what is the query for this? Because the 1 i improvised is not good!

I tried to put at the end something like this :
Where Id = Black / NULL etc ... but nothing worked ...

i dunno the command for the query start to write in a new line ... because if i start with Update its like editing the current lines :-??

Upvote 0
Reaction score
that depends on the type of item you created. and the client main you are using. older mains do not allow certain items, and some items like legacy weapon cant be used by the character outside nation war unless if you have the latest client.

as for the virus, exercise caution, ive had to deal with psw.onlinegames.??? trojan,
(password stealer) from one of the files posted here (i cant remember which one as i tested a lot)

Upvote 0
Back