• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Just a simple logo :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
elmasmalo1 - Just a simple logo :D - RaGEZONE Forums

Simple & Minimalistic

I don't even know if I should call it a logo XD

Not for rate but if you still want to, go ahead XD

Since I thought of the "Gamers Unite" slogan, I thought surrounding it in "Bars" so it could look like more "United" XD GU Gradient was just random XD I know it could look better without the "bars" around but well let's see how people take an eye on it :D

elmasmalo1 - Just a simple logo :D - RaGEZONE Forums

This is another Re-Do, with extras removed :D what you say, I know now it's far minimal and slick XD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it isn't exactly a logo

Logo are meant to be simple, no gradients, no shadows too!

Well Thanks for your words! Really appreciate the information... Btw YOU JUST FREAKING KILLED ME WITH YOUR SIG!!!!!! U **** XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I was like.. alright let's click on it :> then ... OHH I jumped off the chair XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD as I'm writing I'm still shaking XD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it isn't but my anti-virus always bug me about the fact that it's something that it's been made to scare others.

#############
oh wait, it seems I didn't delete it :) it's still there wakakakaka

Ohhhhhh Alright OK XD well as long is not a virus XD

Reaction score
As I always tell people here; you need to go do research on logo's before you start making them, otherwise you don't have any expectations.

But yea, its not a very good logo. - Wouldn't remind me of a good site, it would remind me of a bad site.

@ NubPro q.q - My logo has gradient on it; does that make it bad?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
..But yea, its not a very good logo...

Thanks Lunerica! for your words, I thought the same, since I did the grid thing XD

Uh ... what's that grid thingy? I think it ruins everything with a capital R. In fact the left side of the logo would have been sufice since you called it "simple" , but this is far from simple , and far from a logo too.

The grid thing actually killed the whole concept of a 'Logo' I know XD I thought the same, It would be 100 miles better if I haven't done it with the bars-grid thing XD and neither with the GU, would be more simpler and slick with only the Gamers United. :D

Thanks for your words guys!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why you not make a logo , example .. A joystick vector + your company names ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why you not make a logo , example .. A joystick vector + your company names ?

Hey that's a nice idea! I will keep that in mind :D I just woke up right now so I will stretch myself then later on I will work on it :D

Back