• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Just got back to the Maple Scene

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just got back to the Maple scene after school being busy... and I'm stuck on one thing at moment. well, not stuck more like I completely forget how this works..

Code:
public static class resetap extends CommandExecute {        
@[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000004426.html"]Override[/URL][/B][/I]
        public int execute(MapleClient c, String[] splitted) {
            c.getPlayer().setStr(4);
            c.getPlayer().setDex(4);
            c.getPlayer().setInt(4);
            c.getPlayer().setLuk(4);
            c.getPlayer().updateAllStats(0, true);
            return 1;
        }
    }

Is what I made to resetap, but the issue is with my source is that when it resets the ap, it doesn't go back to the remaining AP , it just deletes it.

Thats my issue atm, I also am wondering how some sources have ti that when they do @str -400, it subtructs the output amount and adds back to remaining ap.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just got back to the Maple scene after school being busy... and I'm stuck on one thing at moment. well, not stuck more like I completely forget how this works..

Code:
public static class resetap extends CommandExecute {        
@[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000004426.html"]Override[/URL][/B][/I]
        public int execute(MapleClient c, String[] splitted) {
            c.getPlayer().setStr(4);
            c.getPlayer().setDex(4);
            c.getPlayer().setInt(4);
            c.getPlayer().setLuk(4);
            c.getPlayer().updateAllStats(0, true);
            return 1;
        }
    }

Is what I made to resetap, but the issue is with my source is that when it resets the ap, it doesn't go back to the remaining AP , it just deletes it.

Thats my issue atm, I also am wondering how some sources have ti that when they do @str -400, it subtructs the output amount and adds back to remaining ap.

Of course it won't give you back your AP. You're using setStr, setDex, setInt and setLuk. You're overriding the current stats they have and making them 4. You have 0 code to actually give back any ap that was used.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh... That makes much more sense... what would be the proper code?

Code:
totalAP = remainingAP + str + luk + int + dex
str = 4 //4
luk = 4 //8
int = 4 //12
dex = 4 //16
remainingAp = totalAP - 16

I think you can implement.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
totalAP = remainingAP + str + luk + int + dex
str = 4 //4
luk = 4 //8
int = 4 //12
dex = 4 //16
remainingAp = totalAP - 16

I think you can implement.
No need to remove 16 as you start with 4 everything.

Upvote 0
Back