Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

just wanna say that..

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You still support it. Next time code things which are worthy of coding.

Again the answer to that would be a no. It is one of the only things I know how to code so I do it. If I knew how to code some other "popular" private server than I would be doing that instead of this. In no way does this mean that I support it.

Its not that easy to learn how to code things. You dont just sit down, connect a wire to your brain, and upload the information. You have to take your time and learn it. So for me to "code things that are worty of coding", I would have to learn it first, which would be hard since im not constantly on my computer.

Oh God...

Do us a favor, put your head in a cow's butt and wait until a bull penetrates your anus.

:scratch:

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I ment Georgegeorge. ;p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lord Batz, please use your powers to get rid of this guy! George, you're like Hebbo. You're annoying, but you're a good coder.

Back