Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Just would let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may already noticed it...
But i stopped moderating, in all the time i have been moderating i never felt that a person was actually happy with me as a mod.
Now that i had gotten alot of crap about all kind of things i decided to quit.
I never moderated for myself, because tbh it's very annoying, since i was the only that actually enforced the rules on banning etc and because of that i got to much crap from other people i simply saw it wasn't worth it.
I had the feeling that whatever i did as a mod simply no 1 gave a crap, and when that feeling takes over it's best to stop.

Oh and let me say this,

**** YOU SOLARES FOR BEING THE BIGGEST IDIOT THAT THIS FORUM EVER KNEW.

If you wonder what this is about, simply that he have been giving me so much crap, and to make it worse he lie'd to other people about things.
If i was admin for a sec then i would ban him straight away.

Oh and i won't be leaving RZ, just don't expect any kind of support about RZ.

BTW I was the longest mod on RZ, and yes longer then Capricorn because he got removed from mod like thousands of times...

GohanSSJ said:

BTW I was the longest mod on RZ, and yes longer then Capricorn because he got removed from mod like thousands of times...

I was and still am the longest serving moderator of RZ. :D In my eyes anyways.

But mate, I think you should relax a bit, take some time off and come back when you're ready. Because to be honest, you taking things way too heavy lately.

Cya soon at the modding helm. :)

Yes and no, i know i'm not very nice atm, but doesn't take away that i don't want to mod anymore.

You know i have doing so much, after a long time i get made Admin again, then later i get removed for de-modding Solares, i mean that aint nice at all, and i should get more respect then that.

Fact is that i never got jack for what i did, which dissapoints me, i'm not asking for you guys to tell me i do a great job but so far i only have been getting crap from most people, only person that never did that was Speedhorn.

I simply got shot down to many times while trying to do the best, but i now realise that i can better stay down because someone will shoot me again anyway...

GohanSSJ said:
Yes and no, i know i'm not very nice atm, but doesn't take away that i don't want to mod anymore.

You know i have doing so much, after a long time i get made Admin again, then later i get removed for de-modding Solares, i mean that aint nice at all, and i should get more respect then that.

Fact is that i never got jack for what i did, which dissapoints me, i'm not asking for you guys to tell me i do a great job but so far i only have been getting crap from most people, only person that never did that was Speedhorn.

I simply got shot down to many times while trying to do the best, but i now realise that i can better stay down because someone will shoot me again anyway...

Welcome to the club. I even got the first of the many of the patches that RZ later came out to work. Sure I got recognised for it, which was really nice, but I learned to figure that the real reward comes from helping someone else.

Hell, look how many times I've been shot down. Yes, mainly because of Morph (:p) but that's not the point. I've been banned about 10 times and ip banned more times than I care to procress.

But people fall out, some more than others. It always happens, but what you have to do is find out how to SORT OUT those problems with those certain people.

The laid back approach that I now have seems to work with me fine. I used to be too into it, and it got me no-where. Remember Gohan, RageZone does not revolve around just one person. It's a community of many.

Hope what I said had to relevance and made sense.

the only reason i ever flamed a decision you made was because i thought to much much seriousness was involved :D by nature i am incredibly laid back and don't care too much 'bout anything and i think other people should relax more too, after all nothing really matters, work hard but don't over do it bro :D

in conclusion (this applies to you all :D):
1. Never will you be able to do something everyone will be totaly happy with
2. If some1 has a problem with you it doesn't matter it's their problem leave them to it.
3. Eat more fibre
4. Chill out relax more don't take life so seriously
5. :)

Yes your laid back way doesn't get you into trouble, but when all mods are like that then this place becomes chaotic, people will start disobeying rules and no 1 will stop them.

You can have 20 friendly mods but you will always need a person that enforces the rule further so that people will obey them.

I can say without a doubt that i did the most work here on RZ if you talk about modding dutys, and again all i got for it was ****.
People have no idea how much time and energy it costed me to do this all.
evilkitten said:
plz re-consider

i dont think u did a bad job, i must admit there was times i saw u as a prat but u made up 4 it by doing the right thing. plz dont give it up just because of some ppl, they just got upset and took it the wrong way.

kitten
I won't reconsider, i can go on with this but it will only make things worse.
I simply have had enough of all the **** i got, i got to much **** that a person can take, i should have stopped along time ago.
Exclamatio said:
in conclusion (this applies to you all :D):
1. Never will you be able to do something everyone will be totaly happy with
2. If some1 has a problem with you it doesn't matter it's their problem leave them to it.
1. I had the feeling i made no 1 happy with this all, all i got was ****.
2. Not when they just **** it all up for you

Last edited:
Sorry To See You This Way Gohan, But Even Tho I Disagree Between You And Neosparky Falling Out, I Gotta Agree With The Solares Business.

Solares You Know What Was Said By You About Gohan, And It Was Totally Uncalled For.

I Have Fallen Out With Gohan In The Past, But Then Again, He Was Doing It In The Best Intrests Of The People Which I Disagreed With, And It Kinda Dragged Out.

Gohan, Take A Break, Visit me And Cap, We Will Loosen Those Tense Muscles :p, Then Think About Remodding......

Peace Out

Well, maybe you feel that way. But you did get rewarded - didn't you?

You became a GM. Something which I had always wanted to be, and you knew that. I never got it though, well... not yet that is. ;)

But the fact is I kept my chin up, so to speak, and I didn't let it get to me too badly. RageZone is a brilliant server, and everyone who's been on it, either who has been a knob or been cool, it doesn't matter.

I suggest you take a break, for 2-3 weeks. You'll soon come to miss this place. I know I did. :)

GohanSSJ said:
Yeah so what if i was made GM, but i also got shot down with that because i followed the rules that Johnyl1 made.

You know i kill a pker and i get lots and lots of crap, Johnyl1 killed half the server and no says **** because he owns it.

Don't you think everyone knows that?

That's why the rebel few, including myself, decided to screw the rules. In which we were thrown in prison, banned and in my case de-modded, for what we believed in. The right to do what we want, when we want.

And by God did we try. Don't worry though, the greatness of RZ will return soon. Very soon I hope. :)

GohanSSJ said:
Yeah so what if i was made GM, but i also got shot down with that because i followed the rules that Johnyl1 made.

You know i kill a pker and i get lots and lots of crap, Johnyl1 killed half the server and no says **** because he owns it.

Agreed, I Seen Many A Situation Where Gohan Has Done Nothing Wrong, But Cocks Like KingKong Make A Little Fart Into An Explosion.

Seriously Taking The Piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back