juver sourcee updated files

Hello bro how to make on register id with combination example my id "test123" because when i create id combination alphabet with numbers got error like this when login "cannot include space and special character" thank you

like this?
 
Can you tell me how to solve this problem?
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
don't compress the files into rcc. just extra the glogic.rcc there then make a new folder named it to level then extract the level.rcc there

Mr. Thank you for your answer, can you tell me the characters which CPP, you know?Not in GUI folder.. I find for a long time.
 
如果你不使用 .rcc 功能只需解压所有 rcc 然后尝试重新运行服务器

:D:Thank you, I try to work in RCC mode, but in the RCC mode is wrong,Source changed to RCC mode complete,Very confused now
 
@EmpireZ
I would like to ask, how can I disable gunner and Extreme class on this source code..?
 
Back