Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JXonline CLient : da problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just download da client ( test edition , ver 1.0)
and fire up the server , it's run perfectly but the client.

the test edition dont protect game.exe , but when i debug it with olly ,it seem nothing interest in it , no IP .....

and when i try , i saw IP in setting.pak file in /data folder , but it packed.
when da game run , it use engine.dll to unpack pak file , the problem now is if we can unpack setting.pak file , we can modify server ip , then we can use the client to connect to our server.

need some help . every body who love JXonline come help pls .

ps : to hexpor : all vietnamese ppl are leecher , u use the kingsoft's server , then make it urs , then use it to make urs money...........u can see any1 here , they post their works , they work together , like GNU/GPL .
just my 2 cents

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf about all vietnamese??? those just some kiddies, and they're here in the name of themselve not in the name of vietnamese.. rite ?? watch your mouth dude.. :chair: youre here since mar 2004, but look at your post.. just 15.. do i call you another fkr leecher ??

Master Summoner
Reaction score
But i've seen every post from vietnamese here, most of them beg for server/client files and who can make server/client run is f*cker, so ichy don't want to share how to edit client for play/connect with server, only leave some sh!t said "I RUN FINE, SEE MY VIDEO HAHAHAHA..." or "YOU MUST JOIN MY FORUM TO HAVE SOME FILES", nothing interest in their post... And anyone want to have that client/server must pay some money to them (i've seen that topic in a vnese forum), wtf is that ??? Moreover all of them chit chat in vietnamese language but this forum is international forum, if you can't write or don't know English, better go away with your stupid brain...

p.s: Why everyone need this sh!tty server/client files with China language while there is a server have 100% vietnamese tranlasted ???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i had translate 100% server and client , u can go to to more info

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
. stop that fk greenhope.. many noobies out here beg for server/client.. so they are all vietnamese??
. ragezone has 100k+ members, so tell me how many guys here share their knowledge??
. hmm, i know you, dude.. turncoat fkr..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tui cai bi loi!

ban nao biet xin giup do.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Until now, I have faced with these 3 problems.
The first one is no server available. I added a script to add some more servers in folder settings in my server. So that error occurred. I just deleted the folder and it works.
The second one is using a non-registered account or choosing a name which already existed for my character. I just added an account into DB or choose another name. You can use the registration tool coded by shinichi or write a SQL script to do that. (I tested both).
And the last one, I still don't know what it is. I can create any character but not play the game as some of you. It could be problems of the DB like missing table, missing info... I'm working with the DB to figure out the problem.
Anyways, returning back to the post of sexpro. Your pics relates to one of the first two problems. You'd better try my first and second solution. Goodluck

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RedStone266 said:
wtf about all vietnamese??? those just some kiddies, and they're here in the name of themselve not in the name of vietnamese.. rite ?? watch your mouth dude.. :chair: youre here since mar 2004, but look at your post.. just 15.. do i call you another fkr leecher ??

lolz , it seem u so angry when u heard tat "leecher" word , how about my post ? i dont sperm like those shltty , the more u post , the more u share ? lolz . i post wat i know , not tat shlt like " i have pretty good server , its run perfectly , who wanna know just come my 4room ----> who need da files , send me some money for tat ........
yeah , those kiddies ask for files , begging for files , and those "pro" "selling" the files for cash lolz , wat a shame.
i write wat i know . so simple . watch urs act 1st then told orther. selfish.

K

kidoflove

tòan cao thủ english,đéo hiểu gì hết,địt mẹ mày admin ragezone.hehehehe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mấy anh ơi, em làm xong server v.5 rồi, kết nối vô được luôn, nhưng tại sao đánh quái vật lại kô lên EXP và rớt đồ, ai fix giùm em với

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hexpor said:
i had translate 100% server and client , u can go to to more info

Can you please share the server and client application, everyone here are for that, if you can do it, so please share, anyone will be appriciate what you are done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
chang len exp choi ko da
Hexpor lam on giup do
tui se ghi long ta. dac.
lo^.n tac. Da.
hihihi^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi bahk1991

bahk1991 said:
chang len exp choi ko da
Hexpor lam on giup do
tui se ghi long ta. dac.
lo^.n tac. Da.
hihihi^_^
ong o dau vay ha neu o tphcm thi den tim tui tui se up cho ok free ma ong co ban MU moi nhat ko up cho tui nha
thanks
co gi thi lien he qua yahoo : BATNAPQUANTAICHOIEMLANCUOI2010 OK BAO DAM LEN EXP VA LEVEL DEU DEU LUON

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HeHe ! hexpor ! IS HE FROM VIETNAM?

i hope hexpor from Vietnam
HATE ADMIN

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
co ai co ban VLTK offline ban tieng viet thi post len anh em hoc hoi voi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
po'tay.com thui
please pa` konnoi tiengviet. gium tui dc ko?
noi tieng anh tuicha? hieu j` sa^c'
(^_^)!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have which program open file. Pak ? Who is able to then instructional? Very thanked

Back