• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

K19 Higher Resolutions 1080 & 1440p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know why my client is crashing? The resolution looks correct, but when loading into the game and after selecting character the game client crashes.

Do you know the classes that needs to be changed?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is these the only files you need to modify in order for this to work? If so I've modified each of those, and pretty much copied the existing 1680x1050 methods and slightly modified them to fit 1080p, and 1440p. After I've modified them. I compiled the entire solution, ran merge.exe, then move compiles. After that I've copied the new merged files into the client.

HwOption
Neuz
WndTaskbar
Resdata inc
Resdata h

Upvote 0
Back