• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

kal bot ? server emu ?

the Insane
Reaction score
just a few questions

are there any kalonline botts that work on international servers at the moment?
id like more info about this if there is any, please pm me any usefull links to developments, releases or read's.

did anyone ever get any further with server emulator for kal ?
last time i looked at emu development was 2 years ago or there abouts
im interested to know how far develoments went, who (if anyone) is working on kal emu at the moment and anything else interesting about this.

thanks in advance

please dont flame here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ronjambo int is full of bots like la bot,lvling bot and so on.. about kal emulator all i know is that sirix got one and bliz0r both are well advanced.. new gui,thief, some new "events" and so on you can find some movies on you tube

here is one.. couldnt find other movies.. :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is my emu sirix and bliz0r stole it from me!! g00d that i made a backdoor to hack them now hahahaha

the Insane
Reaction score
this is my emu sirix and bliz0r stole it from me!! g00d that i made a backdoor to hack them now hahahaha

well thats probably why your emulator is not finished, right there^
i was interested when i started reading your post and lost all interest when i came to the part where you said backdoor,
perhaps people would be developing that poop with you or showing more interest (other than steeling your work) , if you didnt do backdoors

any1 else?
any other?

@krava you tubevids are easy to find thanks,
i want to know about bots and emu's not watch video's of people using them hehe but thank you ,
also the vids on youtube are all lacking links descriptions and narations

@iris what is the meaning of your post?

Last edited:
the Insane
Reaction score
dude im not begging at all,
this is supposed to be a development forum isnt it?
sorry when i started comming here most projects was shared
or open for other developers to dip ther hands into
and help development go forward,
i like ammeture server developments, i like open projects and if there was any
id probably download the works learn some stuff and see if i could do anything towards the projects
but it seems there has become a great wall between a few elitist backdoor teams- and noobs here where there was just a few rocks when i left,
hmm did you steel int's rocks for this wall?,
no wander they still havent put a wall to the gate around temp fort

where have i been , world of warcraft
whats the dev scene like there ...
working server emu's and also lots of working bots which are mostly free to developers and some free to non devs depending where you look,
why hasnt the kal scene moved like this and without backdoors in works

Last edited:

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there's none.

thats sarcasm lmao

I assume that your post is about begging so lets make it short. No, nobody will give you a bot & no you cant get teh emulator.

You're a huge faggot

Ron has been here for a long time and has made various sizeable contributions to the community, unlike yourself really.

dude im not begging at all,
this is supposed to be a development forum isnt it?
sorry when i started comming here most projects was shared
or open for other developers to dip ther hands into
and help development go forward,
i like ammeture server developments, i like open projects and if there was any
id probably download the works learn some stuff and see if i could do anything towards the projects
but it seems there has become a great wall between a few elitist backdoor teams- and noobs here where there was just a few rocks when i left,
hmm did you steel int's rocks for this wall?,
no wander they still havent put a wall to the gate around temp fort

where have i been , world of warcraft
whats the dev scene like there ...
working server emu's and also lots of working bots which are mostly free to developers and some free to non devs depending where you look,
why hasnt the kal scene moved like this and without backdoors in works

amen to that. my experience with programmers in the kal community is that they don't want anyone else to learn, because they want to keep selling what they have for high prices.

Reaction score
You're a huge faggot

Ron has been here for a long time and has made various sizeable contributions to the community, unlike yourself really.

amen to that. my experience with programmers in the kal community is that they don't want anyone else to learn, because they want to keep selling what they have for high prices.

Not everyone is like that :).

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't compare wow community with the kal one. Won't work here, only selfish ppl & noobs around.

Now you may argue that releasing sources would allow noobs to develop. Believe me that this isnt the case here. Only thing that will happen is that you support ppl like TheDragon who use it in their own crap without giving credits.

Feel free to change this, havent seen any release from you neather. I know that you wont.

I've released alot of PHP and Ruby code to people I know can use it actually.

I'm only a beginner really with C++ and ASM but as I progress I certainly intend to make substantial releases.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I forgot the website but bakabug went back to kal a halfyear ago with a new nickname and project which I wont mention here.
he is developing a emulator with some other guys, they are quite busy with life stuff so it's taking a rly long time thou.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ToF it would be better to make new game with program unreal engine(or whats the name) or somthing like that it would take same time as the emulator does.. and they could make much better graphic and gameplay,and game compatibility.. (thats what kal needs)because people work on emulator for some years and there still wasnt anything new to show they are still bussy to get old stuff working..

Back