• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

KalOnline Darkness Armor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,I would like to know if somebody have a (old) Darkness armor? Before it is replaced by the golden. Every link is now dead.Thank you so much for your help! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought about it but I wanted to know if anyone had it without install a whole server. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I will do it now, I give you news. Thank you all for your fast reply, it's appreciated!

I don't find clean repack 2006 to 2008. Somebody have this repack?

Upvote 0
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Ok I will do it now, I give you news. Thank you all for your fast reply, it's appreciated!

I don't find clean repack 2006 to 2008. Somebody have this repack?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about G65 Treasure Darkness weapons ? on the cleanrepack they were remplaced by dragon sky ones, and no way to get them back.

Upvote 0
Back