• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Kalonline npc cannot be clicked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, so I did it exactly like this tutorial: all works, but as soon as I click on the npc in the game it doesn't open anything.I have already changed the s900800.bat to s000800.bat but that did nothing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I couldn't get it to work either but this will work, this is my S900800.DAT
(filechk file_ver (country_type ENG) (filename S900800))
(background
(font 12) (wrap 270)
(link system ( param ( width 270) ( height 255) ( style title edge system vscroll) ( caption "Talk")( layout script) ))
)
( frame ( font 12)
( line "[Starter] Do you want to start?")
( line "")
( link ( text "Yes and i'am a Knight") ( param send quest 8703 4 ))
( link ( text "Yes and i'am a Archer") ( param send quest 8703 2 ))
( link ( text "Yes and i'am a Mage") ( param send quest 8703 3 ))
( link close ( text "[Talk End] I dont wanna start!"))
)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah yeah i see, it's because of the way the forum formatted the text, here's my s900800.dat file

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for your effort, but it does not work, I have now put your bat file in the e.pk directory. unfortunately still the same mistake. The npc appears, but I can't click on it
thanks for your effort, but it does not work, I have now put your bat file in the e.pk directory. unfortunately still the same mistake. The npc appears, but I can't click on it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for your effort, but it does not work, I have now put your bdat file in the e.pk directory. unfortunately still the same mistake. The npc appears, but I can't click on it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here is a good tutorial for some basics of kal server, its in arabic but you can watch what this guy does, its very useful

Upvote 0
Back