Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KaLua (Emulator)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On the day DjKrava leaves kal for ever, Jake will release his files. And i make a big home party

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jake, i got no idea of coding/programming in KalOnline, but as far as i know a few coder/programmar got dificulties by using old MainSvr and engine.exe to configure latest int client... i mean, i can understand, that you dont wanna release any of your soruce codes, but isnt there a possibility to give out a clear MainSvr or engine.exe (with no source codes included within it), therefore you still keep your source code.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. He wont release the files
2. He wont sell the files
3. He wont show the files
4. He wont use the files for himself to make a Server
5. He dont have the files.

Think about Point 5, count all facts together, i even could say i have those files and wont show them to anyone ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He does have the files... lawl... sandro, Jake and a few others worked so long with those files, and sandro even showed us some of the files, like the flying mounts & etc... so, if you got no clue, stop proofing your dumbness here :p

Back