Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

kanye west

Reaction score
who likes his new song?

i fink its quite cool

hes the dude who was shot in the mouth and his jaw was wired shut and he made a song while his jaw was wired shut the song was called "through the wire"

well his new song he got his wired jaw free and i fink its a cool song what ya reckon its called

all falls down

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
havent heard it m8 will d/l it wen i get home and he got his jaws wired shut cos he was in a car accedent, u make him sound to gangster fity is the one who got show in the mouth i think

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heard it a long while ago, from what I know him and his gf Chaka or somthin (the girl on the poster at the end of the video) were in a car accident, she died and he got fucked up pritty bad, he had to have his whole jaw reconstructed (spellin) so he had to have his mouth wired shut so it could heal, about 2 weeks I think before he was ni the accident he signed a ontract deal with Jay Z's record label (rocafella records) and so he decided to write a song and sing it with his mouth wired shut. If u listen to it u can hear how he slur's some words and pronounces some. Big up to kayne anyway, class rapper and is a cool song, me thinks Im gunna be buying his new album "college drop out" soon.

p.s I know ma poop :tp:

Back