Keep getting error when trying to create account

Initiate Mage
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello, I am using windows x64 and I am trying to create a user account on mssql.

I am currently getting this error:
Code:
Msg 2601, Level 14, State 1, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 10
Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.cabal_auth_table' with unique index 'IX_cabal_auth_table'.
The statement has been terminated.
Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 16
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.

(1 row(s) affected)

from executing
Code:
exec dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount 'test', 'test'
in ACCOUNT

I have tried putting xp_md5_x64.dll into system*** but still same problem.
For that I am executing
Code:
exec SP_ADDEXTENDEDPROC 'xp_md5' , 'xp_md5_x64.dll'

If somebody could tell me what I am doing wrong I will very happy. Thank you have a nice day.
 
NULL errors when creating accounts has been answered so many times i don't expect to even see these posted anymore. If you had searched on the problem you would a) know it is xp_md5 failing, b) know how to test xp_md5 to confirm if it is working or not and c) i have been recommending the following for months (and have posted it on every topic regarding the problem).

http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/fix-...m-and-sql-2005-no-need-xp_md5_x64-dll-608699/
 
Upvote 0
Back