Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Kerberous

DarkBahamut said:
like i said i doubt it, they barely have enough time to fix patches or sort out problems with their customers so its very doubtful that they would come to RZ..

very good point but i gotta say they r ingame more than ever...

If it is the same guy I bet he's happy that there's no server right now! bah

DarkBahamut said:
in...game....your dreamin spam man because the only GM ingame is ALARIA showing off her lack of typing skills and then new "evilmir" set

and then u have SabreFury he comes at 1AM does 3 shoutouts then logs...

Hmmm Yep ingame alot

I think we all agree the past Ragezone gm's totally destroy the EuroMir gm's in every way.... :good:

One reason why I won't pay for it; second reason is I cba to level... yep, I'm too lazy :tp:

Spunkeh said:
well its more than usually mayb the gm's have a life n they have to sort out the patches n stuff

aren't they just sent the patches and take a screenshot of em and then place the new files into the server? I mean what do they really do thats so important? Someone fill me in..

Last edited:
DarkBahamut said:
in...game....your dreamin spam man because the only GM ingame is ALARIA showing off her lack of typing skills and then new "evilmir" set

and then u have SabreFury he comes at 1AM does 3 shoutouts then logs...

Hmmm Yep ingame alot

NeoSparky said:
it's called dyslexia, and there's nothing wrong with her. she's ok
would like to see you be online every day after a few weeks on a server like euromir, or even ragezone... :rolleyes:

You were usually online as a GM or someone was.. didn't seem too hard for yah to be and you guys weren't paid for it and did a great job..

thisguy said:
You were usually online as a GM or someone was.. didn't seem too hard for yah to be and you guys weren't paid for it and did a great job..

yes i agree when neo became a gm she made good events :good: and somthing to do instead of kill the romanians :cool:

NeoSparky said:
it's called dyslexia, and there's nothing wrong with her. she's ok
would like to see you be online every day after a few weeks on a server like euromir, or even ragezone... :rolleyes:

1.Alaria is male
2. Alaria is not dyslexic, he makes out to be but isnt after having a wordy convo with Caliden(w/e his name is lol) he spilled the beans, he can type korean etc. but not much english
3. You were ub0r GM :)

DarkBahamut said:
1.Alaria is male
2. Alaria is not dyslexic, he makes out to be but isnt after having a wordy convo with Caliden(w/e his name is lol) he spilled the beans, he can type korean etc. but not much english
3. You were ub0r GM :)

Alaria's a guy??? :eek:

Anyway, I agree Neo was a great GM.. I also liked Don as GM... Great events were had even though I never took place -too busy leveling ffs-.

Three cheers for Neo and Sam :tp:

thisguy said:
Alaria's a guy??? :eek:

Anyway, I agree Neo was a great GM.. I also liked Don as GM... Great events were had even though I never took place -too busy leveling ffs-.

Three cheers for Neo and Sam :tp:

*Cheers* don woz another good gm!

Capricorn said:
Alaria is not male, she's female. :)

Trust me on that one *Mirstock*

I heard she's like 36 or something.. is she hot? :tp:

Back