Kids ranqe anybody?

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
10
True pking god of runescape. Back in the good old days anyway!




He also listens to great music.
 
Good old days indeed :D
love the video as it has the old graphics <3



Think i might start coding RSPS's again :D as i'm pretty experienced in Java

Yes I loved playing back then but now it's just boring and so on, the old graphics kicked butt lol.

And that's good but isn't RSPS made in C++? Never really made one so wouldn't know.
 
Thanks =], if it's java then I might be in luck of creating a runescape pserver lol, just to add to my network :P

No prob ;), coding in Java is an anoying task in the beginning but you'll get used to it in time.

I wouldn't know how to code in Java anymore, as the last time i touched a RS server was several years ago, hehe.

Good luck on creating your server!:thumbup:
 
Back