• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

kingory/3kingdom [chinese]

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi ! today i want to share a server file and GM tools
Game Name : 3kingdom / kingory
Official Website : Kingory: Real-Time Strategy Flash Multiplayer FREE Web Game Based On The World's Most-Played Game Genre - Romance of Three Kingdoms. English
Game type : webgame
Game version : litter bit old

download link :迅雷快传 - RedYoo_rxsg 下载
inside this file got tutorial and gm tools , but the tutorial is chinese :D:

original thread : 红优热血三国一键端1.1【新】游戏者之家提供下载-网页遊戲服务程式-游戏者之家 - The Game Player Home - Game Technology Research Base

Redyoo team is a chinese team from china , now they are trying to fix the stupid problem in the game , i try to get the source code but i not a complete member in Redyoo.com forum ....so need wait ....

In game SS
https://www.google.com.my/search?um....270.1668.1j6j3.10.0...0.0...1c.1.jdwu5tv12_Q

credit : redyoo team

Server still buggy ... i just share

Update :
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntI9eFR sx5c

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
now i translate the BloodWar.swf, 90%, u have php lang file on english?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has one been able setup the game up, as im unable to figure out the login info

XNC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translation almost done including client. But the code is incomplete. It start well and work. I need newer files for missing functionalities. The above translated client is incompatible.

XNC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"For now i have a kingory test server on ..... no need register, just enter user / psw and remember it. most translated."
- was, now no more -

Last edited:
Back