Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Korean, Chinese or Japanese

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell the difference between a Korean, Chinese or Japanese?

Is there a way?

For who have general idea about Asians they know are obvious ones (cliches)

khsggdlnw87 - Korean, Chinese or Japanese - RaGEZONE Forums

white skin jap cliche

chinese noses

Korean's strong jaw line and cheek bone

So is it true?

not as good explaination since it's too specific

Here's more general and better explanation

My opinion:
Some cases you can tell but I think most cases you can't tell apart.
Although... I live in Sydney and taxi drivers here seem to have 100% accuracy when coming to guess any nationality.

Topic buffer:
-This is not a topic about "I can't tell the difference between one Asian person and another, they are twins zomg??!?!"
-nor is it about "I think Japanese girls are the cutest and Korean guys are the hottest"
-The topic is about if you think it's possible to tell which country they are from.

*NOTE: did not post any picture of normal people due to the fact it made preview of this thread disturbing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Special person if you ain't gonna bother reading the thread you can just piss off out the debate forum ya heard me broseph?

duck yer you heard me.

*high 5s all round*

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm like mixed o_o Of those + viet :D WELL. Uhh. o_o" Anways. I look more of a Jap/Chinese o_O

Reaction score
Generally when I go out and meeting people that are Asian I can tell if they're either Japanese or Chinese, don't know many Koreans so I probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart, but I can usually get it right probably 90% of the time. I don't get this debate also :eek6:

Hey Special person if you ain't gonna bother reading the thread you can just piss off out the debate forum ya heard me broseph?

duck yer you heard me.

*high 5s all round*

lol'd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is like saying that you can't tell the difference between germans and dutch people.

People shout at me for my right wing views on the world and then come up with this piece of crap for a racial stereotype?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im chinese. I look white on the outside but on the inside, im black,chinese,japenese, and all those good things combined.

Back