Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KPT Account

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mean official Yedang (nucu?) server? I think you need a valid IME (??? Korean Citizenship) number don't you?

Go to
Agree to:-
  1. Terms and Conditions
  2. Personal privacy and protection agreement
  3. Billing and consignment agreement

Fill out:-
  1. Username
  2. Password ("6 - 12 characters of English letters and at least 2 Arabic numerals")
  3. Confirmation PW
  4. Exact name in Korean
  5. Date of Birth & Gender
  6. eMail address and either tick for spam or not

I believe confirmation eMail comes through (but I've not done this bit recently) once they've looked up your name a DOB in the national record and know your number, then it points you to a page where you confirm that you know it too, and you're signed up. ^_^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can find KSSN ( Korean Social Security Numbers ) Online.

주민등록번호 This is the word they use for Social Security numbers.. Google it.. ( )

You can write down a number behind it for example 60 and it will show you all KSSN numbers with 60 in it..

Some of them will be hidden in the website info like this :
[h=3]주민등록번호 : 601010-2****** 소 재 지 : 경남 거창군 거창읍 김천리 321-1 위반내용 : 정당한 사유없이 6개월 이상 휴업 2. 공고기간 : 2005.11.16 ~ 2005.11.30(14 ...
[/h]Others are not hidden, and you could use them... for example :

2, 이름, 직위, 부서, 주민등록번호, 태어난해, 태어난달, 태어난일, 생년월일, 나이, 성별, 입사일자, 입사년도 ... 14, 홍의진, 차장, 마케팅, 601010-2545423, 2/6/1992.

Hope this will helps you out ;)

Upvote 0
Back