Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

krappeh Kazza

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is anyone elses kazaa being a true pain in the butt cos mine wont connect it says like 5 users then just stays on connecting on nearly everything i try to download its becoming really anoying my new sexy connection is going to waste because of this poop crack :mad:
ive been told about bit torrent and ive tryed using it but it jus gives me the same poop or slow download rate

any ideas anyone?

(gohan, tupac n co u keep the arguments away from my topic:tp: )

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Get a newer version, only noobs still use the old version, and therefor only share with those with also the old version...

Make sure to get KaZaA Lite ofcourse.
hes got kazaa lite

use mIRC to download its better

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There isnt gonna be anymore updated kazaa lite versions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STEELY said:
is anyone elses kazaa being a true pain in the butt cos mine wont connect it says like 5 users then just stays on connecting on nearly everything i try to download its becoming really anoying my new sexy connection is going to waste because of this poop crack :mad:
ive been told about bit torrent and ive tryed using it but it jus gives me the same poop or slow download rate

any ideas anyone?

(gohan, tupac n co u keep the arguments away from my topic:tp: )

kazza is crap use imesh

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
He should of downloaded the new version of KaZaA Lite, now normal KaZaA....

Stop twisting my words...
he has the new version of kazaa lite, dont u understand what i am sayin, dam ur slow

and get mirc here

and use this to find the things you want

what u do is search for sumthing on there ^ and when you click on the thing you want a new server opens on the mirc then u just paste the link into the server page

then the downloadin will begin if there is no queues

Reaction score
i no what im onna about i sent him the link to get it and ive been on his kazaa at his house, his is a more newer 1 then mine but i like the older version of k lite

Back