KWE Tutorial?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am posting in this thread to see if anyone can give me some pointers or KWE free release in editing a town/making a new area.

To start with im just using fort, kcm opl and ksm but once its loaded im confused with what to do.

If i press control and left click a blue half spherical dotted object appears but i dont know what this does nor do i know how to draw hills etc and add move objects.

So any pointers would be great :)

Regards

Skye

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nobody got any information to help with my understanding of kwe?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have to understand what KCM/KSM/OPL stands for thats all.

The "blue half spherical dotted object" is in the KCM where u can edit the height of the map or change the texture.

Just test arround and look ingame what happend.

If u want to edit Objects, u have to select "OPL" in the Sub-Menu of OPL u can see what u can do with a Object (Change the Position, Scale, Rotate) and of course u can edit/change the Objects.

I dont know either how to use Kal World Editor or the OPL Editor by Paulu$ but after a few days i knew what all these program can do and i was kinda impressed.

To execute a command in KWE u have to press Control, not only using your Left Mousebutton.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its an old thread didnt take long to figure it all out, but i did know exactly what opl kcm ksm were before writing this thread

Regards

Skye

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just 3 Weeks ... not everyone is able to learn something in about 3 Weeks :p

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well basics, im sure i will learn more as i go a long problem at the moment is i would like to learn how to make/rip objects from the net and be able to use them into kal but no such luck for help!

Upvote 0
Back