Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

L2 Key L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have download L 2 from the page put i need the cd key can i play without a cd key?

lol? well that's wat it is..u need 2 buy the cd-key every month for playing the global...if a freind of urs buy it u can use his cd-key 2...:D oh well...prv server rux!!! hehe

Upvote 0
Iwe hawe a cuostion
I created my acount and when irun the game
I Writ in
LOGIN:[my acount]
PSW:[my psw]
AND THEN THE BOTOM OF THE SCREEN WRITES----"pasword does not mach this acount"WHY????????????/

Upvote 0
Kasparas....i think u might wanna check ur spellings....computers are not smart enough to detech what u wanna say with all those spelling errors.

Upvote 0
lol...well kasparas,there some server [for example angel server.] that cancel the auto login and u need 2 reg through them...that way they can follow the account\users. if u have this problem this means the server proberly working on this system...

Upvote 0
Kasparas said:
Iwe hawe a cuostion
I created my acount and when irun the game
I Writ in
LOGIN:[my acount]
PSW:[my psw]
AND THEN THE BOTOM OF THE SCREEN WRITES----"pasword does not mach this acount"WHY????????????/

Could also be an error with password length. I get errors when i use a pass less than 8 letters long. Try to use 8 letters or above.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back