• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O L2Admin Installation Guide

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i've told before - it still does not work completele for me, but since noone wants to post complete guide i'll start to do this.
I'll do this step by ste - so please do not hurry with replies and question.

Let's go...

1. Additional Software that you will need:
- OS Windows 2000, XP or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IIS Server
----------------------------------------- think that all above you already have ----------------
- Microsoft .NET Frameworks ( can be downloaded and installed from Windows Update Site)
- ChartFX (Internet Edition) - Trial can be downloaded from http://www.softwarefx.com
- L2Admin by itself ( Setup - Installation Scripts - L2Import - L2ATL.dll ) - can be found in attachment. Note that L2Import archive has the latest data-files i've found
L2Admin is too large to attach - so it can be found in C1 server archive

So, please gather all this before you start

Attachments

• L2atl.zip
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,884
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, I think with the support of everybody, we can get a good guide.
thx, Ill try it now :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
most stuff doesnt work bc u need to log and to do reports i guess ..
if u log it will make a 1gb or more lin2log database in a while ( 350+ users ).. and it consumes lots of %cpu and mem

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to stazis

can u help me with this problem? can u tell me wher is the problem come from? i think maybe problem with world id but dunno how to fix it.

Upvote 0

kok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PLease help. My L2admin don't see server. Server work 100%.
Please see my l2atl.reg and error picture.
Thnks. :eh:

ps: In my reestr "W_0_CALLNAME"="game"

Attachments

• myreg.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 634
  • asdasd - L2Admin Installation Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
    asdasd.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,525
Last edited:
Upvote 0
O

OMeGa2k

I have MSSQL, IIS and .NET Framework installed, when I try to install Chart FX it says to me: "Microsoft Help 2.0 or above needs to be installed prior to the installation of this product. It is usually installed with Visual Studio .NET and other popular .NET IDE's"

I dont have any VS.NET to install it, I searched microsoft.com and nothing in download area, where can i get MSHelp 2.0?

I got another problem, this one following the guide that you posted above, I dont have anything about NCSoft in my windows reg, where can I obtain the register that the guide talks about?

Sorry about bad english.
Ty in advance for help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, I get some errors, when I open the website, I get a left bar, but there is no names, and nothing appears if I click it, so if anyone could tell me how to set up the web to do it work, thx...

with the l2import, I installed l2atl correctly, ran L2import.exe, tried to import all the files (I selected the path) but I get a lot of errors (I created the db and parsed the sql files to make the tables...)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kok said:
PLease help. My L2admin don't see server. Server work 100%.
Please see my l2atl.reg and error picture.
Thnks. :eh:

ps: In my reestr "W_0_CALLNAME"="game"

Have the same situation with ServerStatus = do not have decision yet

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a bug!look
Help me plz!

Attachments

• l2admin - L2Admin Installation Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
    l2admin.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 870
  • l2admin2 - L2Admin Installation Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
    l2admin2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 741
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fonts chineese!where donwload?

Yes,i changed localiszerresource.xml.
upload your localizerresource plz thx

sorry i am french :p

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ag_512 said:
can u help me with this problem? can u tell me wher is the problem come from? i think maybe problem with world id but dunno how to fix it.

YOur L2ATL is either not installed or not working properly

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
stazis

Thank for your Great Help and Great Advise now can run it perfectly :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i always get this :

Access is denied.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE**\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.]
NCsoft.L2Admin.DB.SqlObject.ExecuteQuery(Int32 page, Int32 rowsPerPage) +57
NCsoft.L2Admin.Admin.Data.AdminUser.Get(String id, Boolean isDeleted) +100
NCsoft.L2Admin.Admin.Business.AdminUserBL.IsValidUser(String userId, String password) +21
NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Login.ProcessRequest() +77
NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Login.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +48
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +102
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +45
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +952

oh and btw in my reestr
W_0_CONN_AUTH:

DRIVER={SQL Server**;SERVER=192.168.6.27;DATABASE=lin2db;NETWORK=dbmssocn;Address=192.168.6.27,1433;UID=gamma;PWD=pass_for_gamma_account_in_mssql;

and

W_0_SRV_MAIN:
young:2044

is that right ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back