Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LACE] Sig

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I have really just started and im not sure on how to use everything in photoshop so im just beginning on making signatures so any tips or advice would be great!

Shoelace - [LACE] Sig - RaGEZONE Forums

The text went wrong sorry

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
try looking at tutorials. this is a Very beginnerish tag, so yeah...deviantart.com

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i realy duno what to say just what someone toled me NEVER!!! add shadows on a render :D and read tuts ore do more like c4d and fractals coze.. not much there

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
i realy duno what to say just what someone toled me NEVER!!! add shadows on a render :D and read tuts ore do more like c4d and fractals coze.. not much there

:/ Toled? ore? coze? sorry i dont understand you sorry.

Im sorry i dont do signature much sorry im just beginning so i dont know what to do really

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
:/ Toled? ore? coze? sorry i dont understand you sorry.

Im sorry i dont do signature much sorry im just beginning so i dont know what to do really

Toled?=sayed
ore?=or
coze?=beacouse

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Toled?=sayed
ore?=or
coze?=beacouse

Toled = told
ore = or
coze = because

You need to look at tutorials. Honestly this isnt very good, you need to start learning techniques.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Toled = told
ore = or
coze = because

You need to look at tutorials. Honestly this isnt very good, you need to start learning techniques.

thx :( my english is like bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any websites you can share? I am really interested to start in PS though, I would highly appreciate it if you'll going share some useful website for beginners me.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

np.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Toled = told
ore = or
coze = because

This is my 2nd one and i haven't done anything in photoshop before i tried some tut's but they confuse me with all the tech talk and they mostly use stocks which i have none of, i dont understand C4D's and no one can explain it so its really confusing. The closest i have got to graphics is Habbo customs and that isn't much for GFX stuff.

EDIT:

I learn more from people giving tips other than saying GO ON TUTS YOU NOOB, Like saying next time add this or do this

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is my 2nd one and i haven't done anything in photoshop before i tried some tut's but they confuse me with all the tech talk and they mostly use stocks which i have none of, i dont understand C4D's and no one can explain it so its really confusing. The closest i have got to graphics is Habbo customs and that isn't much for GFX stuff.

EDIT:

I learn more from people giving tips other than saying GO ON TUTS YOU NOOB, Like saying next time add this or do this

Well go on youtube, and watch video tutorials. We cant help you because there isnt that much there in the first place. You need to help yourself first. Youtube would be best if you get confused by the tech talk, as you can SEE what they are on about.

Back