Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lack the files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:3dflagsdo Who wont Risk -conect to off Ftp.&Download all Tables from Dbase

Damn in client side this Game launcher conect to Off site..--Launcher need Hex :zoo_fox4:

p.s -i get (in server. ini .-my ip.)

p.s-sry.black humor.. :wub2:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guild2004-09-16.log

18:32:15-> c:\pub\lunentiasource\serverpunch\lunentiaserver\guildmgr.cpp[42] : Destroying GuildMgr => guild map size = 0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Klop, you said you got a server working, care to share those files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
main server need
ITEMTABLE.GMT
ITEMTABLE.SIT
dont working....

Event\*.evt
Quest\*.lua
is event and quest ...

O

Oasis

you people are stupid, read carefully. honestly, i quit doing server developments a while ago, setting this server up is probably easy, everyone makes it sound so hard

O

Oasis

Lol mental, I'm amazed you're able to put up with this kind of stuff

Taz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you guys who missing some files... fix your startup procedure... once you do it the right way only event and quest should be problem... stop bitching at mental for them files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahmm anyone could make some guide of this server pls.. i really like to play that game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He already said he dosnt have it Dude, read all the post before posting Z_z plus that already comes with the rar, check it out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, i dont have time to set that thing up, but is it somehow possible to make a server anyway? cause that game sounds quite interesting. i posted another topic, but no one really answered. and will blank files named right work? or what?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I operate "LunentiaServerD_TW.exe" for the first time, he can run.Wrong information appears.But the main program can run...

Back