Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lame....Rel] double rp feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok yes again its me victor-vozklov. I went to miami the other and some noob at the skatepark wanted me to realease his double feature pack (rp name bruce-markov or smetin) so know ima release it to you guys lol i gave it a 2 for effore, but here.

Poll- You guys Poll it

Awesome 10
fantastic 9
great 8
nice 7
good 6
iight 5
hmmm 4
need work 3
sorry 2
horrible 1

ScreenShots==

ok the double rp feature download-- here

Ps- Rember i didnt make this so dont try to play me and remebr when you post put your poll XD have a great day.:lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why didn't the guy just released it him self?and pictures are taking long too load
Poll: 3 it does need some more work done on it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its kinda like my release with xms project aswell but with just editing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really he said he aint release it cuz' he gt his cmpter tooken but by then he had already archived the files and sent em to me for an lookover.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This thread's creating a little flame, please respect users releases regardless of your opinions. It's okay, you have time to improve don't worry :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Really don't like it, my opinion. Needs work if you are a good cleaner x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back