Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any 1 tell me where to edit ips to hosting in lan server....& where can i find epi5 server files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The IP you are searching for should be in the format 192.168.1.XXX (where XXX can be anything between 1 - 255)
Hexing has been discussed thousands and thousands of times. Please refer to other posts.

As for the Epi 5 files, there are 2 ways to get them.
1. Make them yourself.
2. Beg someone who has to give cause they aint gonna give that easy.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please use search. iNs@nE is correct. This issue has been discussed many times before.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please use search. iNs@nE is right. This issue has been discussed many times before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf

im using 202 server files wid thrice shy client .....!1 prob wt the problem of that t4 Boss(didnt remember name) he kills any char in 1 hit even my Gm char lvl 165 54000 def and 46000 hp guage ,,,wtf prob wid that fking monster

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Lol you should have known. The T4 boss, (Ranias) is the final boss of Hatrel. And this one is strong. With a hp of nearly 5 million, it has a devastating attack of 2000-4000. But one thing about this boss, it has a skill that will kill anyone with a single hit, no matter how high your defense or hp is. So even a GM will get killed by it.

To overcome this, use the @GOD/xxx yy
Where xxx is your character name and yyy is the duration in minutes.

One thing though, you will still get stunned.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so scary....any other method to kill ?? if no how other player ll kill it?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
From what I heard, the only way to kill it is in large numbers, at least 5 or more players. In the korean servers, 20 naked archers carrying unique xbows just shoot the boss from a distance. There is also a hk to RC and heal those archers if they die. Eventually the boss will die and drop alot of G8 weapons and possibly a grace and soul.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so scary....any other method to kill ?? if no how other player ll kill it?

First thing first,
Ranias has a passive skill to fatal any opponent after stunning them. If you are stunned and unless you are lucky, you cannot avoid its shots.

Killing Ranias single handed without GM Powers is out of the question.
Now you ask how do we kill it then..?
Well, here's the answer. You atleast need a party of 6 with a Mage who is willing to die a lot of times.
The mage will have to sed continuously in a circle around the main Ranias. This will keep it in a restricted boundary. Then 3 archers doin Ultimate Whistle from the max range possible.
2 Holy Knights to RC the mage and heal the archers from the Duskamiu's that keep spawing. And 1 Warrior to carry HP pots for the players.

A Larger group would be better but if you are low on players, then this is the best method.
When you do manage to kill him, he will drop around 12 G8 Weapon Drops and Peridots, Garnets and Opals.
If you play on Arthas's server, you might just get lucky sometimes and it might drop the Arthas Stone which will make you weapon Level 20 without fail and max elementals.
The reason I said this is that the creature can be edited to you willing to drop any item you want.

Hope this helps...!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:jawdrop:eek:h i c . i first time heard of that stone kool stone..... on that server only????

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. On that server only..!!! Its a custom made item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok 1 more question ,free private server in illegle or not ..in INdia

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You cannot totally say illegal.
Legalization of the publisher rights has never been done in India.
Let's just say .. Not by the rules..!

Reaction score
i m still having problems in setting the server in lan... btw i wanna host the server only on lan not on net(i ll not b connected to net when i ll host the server).. so can i use my lan ip for it??
u guys always mentioned that ip will b in format of 192.XX.XX....
but my lan ip is 172.23.75.XX .. can i use this ip ??
i tried to know my ip through net (whatismyipaddress.com)
it is 221.134.177.XX .. i think its the wan ip..
one more thing ... as Akaruz mentioned in his guide i have to put my ip in
Loginserver.ini
[LOGINASD]
COUNT=1
IP0=192.168.0.3

&

zoneagent.ini

Quote:
[STARTUP]
APPNAME=ZONEAGENT
SERVERID=0
AGENTID=0
#ZONE AGENT 硂柑セ诀 IP
IP=192.168.0.3

i tried by putting my lan ip (172.23.75.XX) & hexed my client to the same...
but when i try logging in the server it show "cannot connect to the login server"
plz tell me wats wrong with my process & if my ip is wrong then how can i get my ip adress?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Explain somethin clearly..
U mean you dont want to be connected to the net yet you want players to connect to your server and play on it..?
That is not possible from any-angle you can think of.
LAN IP will work only if the computers are connected locally using a cross-cable LAN wire.
The LAN IP range is between 192.168.1.1 - 192.168.1.255

Reaction score
well my problem is solved now...
& btw yup i dont want to be connected to net ... coz i want to play locally ....
anyways now i my problem is solved & all 15 PC`s of my cafe can connect to my server...
& 1 more thing ... the network i m using in my cafe is sify.. which provides a lan connection across India.. so if u r an Indian & using sify then u can connect to my server even when u r offline... (there are some secret ways to login into pc in sify in offline mode i.e. u ll not b charged to play my server :p)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont mean to scare you but it is better if I tell you this information.
You are using a Sify connection.
And I hope you know that Sify is the publisher of A3 in India.
You are making it so easy for them to find you and sue to real big time.
Congrats btw! Go ahead! Let me know the proceedings of your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back