• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Laptop Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well for one, my laptop is about 3-4 years old. Recently my computer's battery has been depleting very quickly when I would take it off the charger. Today I just noticed, it says it is charging but it doesn't go past 0% and when I would take the charger out it would die.

And when it would die, before it would start up and it wouldn't start up as system resume, it would start up as I had shutted it down. Is there any way around this?

Aside from buying a new battery anything that can help out would be helpful.

Thanks for reading.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's very obvious your battery is toast....so your options are replace the battery or stay plugged in all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back