Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last version of osaflyff open source for sandbox

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as stated long before the germans have made a release of this abit i repeat ABIT better. Not even to actualy run server for it mainly used as a sandbox to.

Still nicely done.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as stated long before the germans have made a release of this abit i repeat ABIT better. Not even to actualy run server for it mainly used as a sandbox to.

Still nicely done.

stop trying to start wars kid. The people at InGamers are known to steal other peoples work, claim it for themselves and then give little credit to the author.

Beast
OSA
and a few others.

Respect my board because I don't let people get away with stealing work. If you guys make it "better" and you are "better" developers, then why not bow down and teach some of these hardworking developers what they can do to make the server more stable. Quit segregating and start acting like real developers and share among yourselves and not yourself.

That is all for now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask which client this version of OSA is written to work with?

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i wasn't sure if we should release the last version open source of osaflyff to allow people to use it as sandbox, and learn of it. But while german people have it ( ) i suppose that all people should have it.

So i give here a link (the last) for our V12.2 (thanks to chromi for uploading it :p) :

If some people want to enter in the team and help us those file will help them to understand how osaflyff work (for the moment cause we will rewrite all worldserver), and for the other developer you can probably find how we have implemented some packet.

Packetcommand.cs contain constante for packet command
ServerPacket folder contain all packet structures we have implemented trhey are easy to read

for the other thing...well you have to search :p:

PS : it's coded in C#

I appreciate this. Deadlydata and I are planning a full professionally developed FlyFF emulator exclusive to DemonFlyFF. This will be very useful for future development on it. If I continue to see players interested in new additions to the game FlyFF, I don't see a reason not to build this emulator. I plan to invest quite a bit on a professional C++ development company to work with Deadly on this. This will take time...But towards the end of summer, we should at least have a running alpha of v15 on Demon's test servers. The aeonsoft files are far too limited for the development we plan to do. We aren't really looking for help on this because it will be 100% professional work in C++. This will be very useful for packet structures etc.

Unfortunately, as Deadly has told me...There are a lot of limitations working with the Aeonsoft Neuz. However, he will be reversing it to add various handlers(ex. for memory allocation), along with DirectX etc.

Thank you again.

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I appreciate this. Deadlydata and I are planning a full professionally developed FlyFF emulator exclusive to DemonFlyFF. This will be very useful for future development on it. If I continue to see players interested in new additions to the game FlyFF, I don't see a reason not to build this emulator. I plan to invest quite a bit on a professional C++ development company to work with Deadly on this. This will take time...But towards the end of summer, we should at least have a running alpha of v15 on Demon's test servers. The aeonsoft files are far too limited for the development we plan to do. We aren't really looking for help on this because it will be 100% professional work in C++. This will be very useful for packet structures etc.

Unfortunately, as Deadly has told me...There are a lot of limitations working with the Aeonsoft Neuz. However, he will be reversing it to add various handlers(ex. for memory allocation), along with DirectX etc.

Thank you again.
So you planned to make with deadly and you only hire someone and not make it o_O?
Your a good dreamer!
It will never work 100% nothing will work 100% like you want it :thumbdown:
Everything has bugs.
I already know deadly will do the most work with your hired person:glare:

Well its a good idea tough :/ but you shouldn't say its will work 100%.
Like its going to be the best emulator so far there is nothing.
Its not going to be the best if deadly works on it, there are better programmers on the flyff section.

Last edited:
Reaction score
well, first it's C# not c++ (but you can take our packet structure)

and here a picture done by "seymoufr" with osaflyff v15 :

don't take care about the 'morpheus' on the top of the console. This is because i gived him a v12.3 osaflyff that was the last work i have done, thinking about our new project but finally Adidishen decided to recode all the server so this one have nothing to do with my actual server.

If your planning to make a good emulator i think it's a good idea and yes you're right even if you are limited by the neuz.exe you can do a lot of thing even only with npc's dialog... You don't donc have a menu option for your futur system ? Not a problem just use npc dialog's option and if a player clic on this option you can launch your system...

You want to allow a chat where you could speak with all your friend at the same time ?
Not a problem just add a /f option in your chat command...and code it :p

I will try to make a video later to show you what we have done (and will do) for our server project :p

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
own emulator and an own dll hook will work fine ? just add extra's to the emulator and let the dll do the client sided stuff o_O
And yea xP i'm playing with all source codes xD idk what to use o.o xP
Thank you Divinepunition for this awesome C# source Emulator

Templar FlyFF <3
Reaction score
Devine, your a great person and I have deep respect for you.
Thumbs up for releasing this source.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So you planned to make with deadly and you only hire someone and not make it o_O?
Your a good dreamer!
It will never work 100% nothing will work 100% like you want it :thumbdown:
Everything has bugs.
I already know deadly will do the most work with your hired person:glare:

Well its a good idea tough :/ but you shouldn't say its will work 100%.
Like its going to be the best emulator so far there is nothing.
Its not going to be the best if deadly works on it, there are better programmers on the flyff section.

Mmmk, you need to go back to school and learn some proper grammar/sentence structure. Also, I'm not a C++ dev. Deadly will make it with his team and I will sponsor the project for DemonFlyFF and its development. I Ducking rofl'd at there are better programmers in the flyff section. No offense, but he is far better at network and development than any other in the FlyFF community. He has had 8 years experience in hacking networks and coding in C++. I would be surprised if any in the flyff community, excluding glaphan king and Rune Emu's creator, have over 5 years C++/network experience.

Also, this is with a 5-10man team working 5 hours a day ea. I don't plan to make this a 'Ragezone emu' I plan to make it an enterprise quality Game emulator.

well, first it's C# not c++ (but you can take our packet structure)

and here a picture done by "seymoufr" with osaflyff v15 :

don't take care about the 'morpheus' on the top of the console. This is because i gived him a v12.3 osaflyff that was the last work i have done, thinking about our new project but finally Adidishen decided to recode all the server so this one have nothing to do with my actual server.

If your planning to make a good emulator i think it's a good idea and yes you're right even if you are limited by the neuz.exe you can do a lot of thing even only with npc's dialog... You don't donc have a menu option for your futur system ? Not a problem just use npc dialog's option and if a player clic on this option you can launch your system...

You want to allow a chat where you could speak with all your friend at the same time ?
Not a problem just add a /f option in your chat command...and code it :p

I will try to make a video later to show you what we have done (and will do) for our server project :p

The development you have done is very good and we all respect that. The /f option sounds like a great idea that I would like to see. I would like to talk to you later about your progress so far. I plan to make it into a more professionally organized emulator though. I don't care if it takes 3months to get in game with it. I probably won't use it until around December. I'm willing to invest 70% of DemonFlyFF's end profit into making this emulator. I put a lot of confidence in this project because I can hire professional devs to do this as their job. If you make an MMO as a hobby, it has a lot of limits. However, if it is you're job, I'm confident we can surpass Aeonsoft's 'Core Engine' grid system and improve the overall flexibility and performance of the server files.

If you want to talk about it, PM me and I'll send you my msn.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dos not work whid feelz v13 & neuz_no_GG

help pleas

Last edited:
Reaction score
lool osaflyff released here is for v11 ! Not v13.
You "could" make it v13 compatible by modifying Spawnpacket in th worldserver.exe and npc/item structure...

You have to work a little on it to make it work...

Or just use it with a v11 client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here come the v11.01 (i have rename the v12.3 into 11.00 to show people what flyff version osaflyff is for)

source :
binary :

PatchLog 11.01 :
Code:
1. minor change in gm commands :
- add /inv and /noinv
- remove the obvious .hide and .show commands
2. temporary remove the quest system
3. collect system are done
4. add some medecine
5. when you kill a monster by a skill, the world server won't crash anymore
6. You can now upgrade your collector

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tu devrais créer un post en section developpement pour bien montrer que tu reprend le projet :p

"You should create a new post in development section to show to all people you have decided to continue to develop osAFlyff ^^

Thanks by the way seymour.

Back